I think I might be sabotageing myself. Please help?

So I took this girl out about 3 months ago and after around 4 dates she put me in the friend zone. We still hung out and we both dated other people. The last few days she seemed a lot more friendly. She invinvited me to stay the night. I made my move and she let me. We hung out the whole next day, I really like giving affection. I want to know if she thinks it might be a turn off. Things like running my fingers through her hair or running my fingers over her skin and kisses. She told me that she was suprised how much I grew on her and had no intention of us becoming anything untill now. She said she worried that she will get serious about me and I will hurt her. She said she's never been with a guy thats as affectionate as me. I told her to let me know if its to much. Am I over thinking this? Should I try and give her a little more space when were together?

Most Helpful Girl

• No just do what she likes ;) if she likes it she likes it and according to the story the only reason y she doesn't wanna get serious is so she doesn't get hurt... So tht all depends on u no one knws how u truly feel inside if u really like her and wnt hurt her then keep being affectionate y not? But if u knw ur gunna end up being a douche bad then just save the heart ache and dnt be like tht

What Girls Said 1

• I think that sounds great. I would take it slow with her. She has been used and she needs to be reassured that she can trust you... formulate a trusting relationship and the affection will come naturally

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah maybe she's not ready for a dud like you. She's probably never dated a dude or if she has they all treated her like shit. Or she's had bad experiences with affectionate guys. Aww who the hell knows women are complicated lol

• Every dude she's dated was a cheater. I guess ill just stick it out and see how it goes