Can u help me I'm nervous!!!?

Hi!
I was wondering are boys most likely to ask a cheerleader out? I just became a varsity cheerleader and the boy I like is a football player im cheering for.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're expecting highschool to be just like tv and movies lol.

Being a cheerleader doesn't automatically give you dating rights to a football player. If you're beautiful, nice, and genuine then I don't see why a guy would deny you, but I think you should try to talk to him more so that he might be able to develop feelings and ask you out.

Good luck!

What Guys Said 2

• Nope. Guys are more likely to see up your skirt, but that's about it. If he likes you, then yeah he could ask you out...

• Not because your a cheerleeder, but generally because cheerleeders are attractive. So if your attractive your set, otherwise its harder.

What Girls Said 1

• Well you are a cheerlader and you are cheering for his team so I bet he'll notice you. About him asking you out, well I guess that depends on whether he likes you or not! Try to be nice and flirty and give it a shot, make a good first impression!