How far into a Tinder conversation should I ask someone if they want to go for drinks/coffee etc?

How many messages and what should be covered,, would you say?

I'm really clueless about this site. I'm matched up with two people at the moment. Which means that they find me attractive, correct?

Whybis this so hard for me? Help? lol

Most Helpful Girl

• If she's responding to you positively, then pretty soon. Not immediately though. Matching up with people means you find them attractive, but not everyone's there to talk to people or go out, so some may not answer. I also suggest saying something specific to her about info in her profile, or asking an interesting question. Pretty girls get a lot of matches and messages on there.

What Girls Said 1

• hmm it depends on the girl, some girls just have tinder for fun and don't actually think they'll meet guys in person so you may want to do it in a way that makes you seem like you aren't only meeting up to have sex, i mean unless you are haha. maybe start hinting that you should meet up and see how she responds. if she seems like she'd want to then go a head and ask her but if she seems a bit nervous or something then wait a bit longer before asking her so that she has time to get comfortable with the idea of meeting in person

What Guys Said 2

• Try interacting with her a bit more than that. Try to find a little bit more about her.

• I don't know about how many messages, but you should ask them out in person within 24 hours of beginning to talk to them.

Tinder should move fast.