Im afraid im never going to know how to be in a relationship?

My last relationship sucked. I definitely learned from it. but im afraid im not going to get another chance. My school doesn't have that many hot guys to choose from and im just worried about my future and my life.

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

• School is merely one way of getting to met other people. You can also met people through friends, activities outside of school, work, parties, online, [insert other social interactions here]. So let's say that there is no one compatible with you in school, that isn't the only way of meeting new people. Another thing is, just because a guy isn't "hot", doesn't mean he can't be or isn't relationship material. First off, if you come to like someone, your definition of appeal and charm will bend to your feelings and thoughts on the person. Even if that guy isn't the most handsome guy in the world, you can still see him as the most handsome person in your world, where it matters. Saying that school doesn't have hot guys and thus you won't be in a relationship with anyone there is simply a superficial way of seeing things. I mean, if you consider looks to be the most important thing in a guy, then maybe you shouldn't be in a relationship to begin with and first concentrate on maturing a little, no offense. A relationship is about finding someone that makes you feel comfortable, whole, a feeling of importance, things that make you happy, not looks. After all, if someone has those qualities in them, you will naturally feel attraction towards them.
    Past relationships, be them good or bad experiences, are for you to grow and learn from yourself, from your mistakes, to figure out what you are, what you truly want, and apply yourself better the next time around, to become better, a more mature you. Let's say you screwed up in your last relationship.. Understand why it happened and correct yourself so that it doesn't occur again. Relationships are about learning about one another, learning about yourself. So apply that wisdom in your next relationship.
    You are still young, with your whole life in front of you, and so many things for you to still figure out about yourself. Never is a word people use too loosely.

0|0
    0|0
    • meet*
      Also, in a sense of the word, you don't choose to like someone. Eventually you might just adopt the feeling with no true choice to it, if that makes any sense. We are creatures of emotions, not reason, despite trying to state otherwise. Are minds might say that that person isn't beautiful, but our heart will say otherwise, and ultimately we tend to pick what our heart says, be it good or bad.

What Guys Said 4

• Well if you figure out how to be in a relationship let me know. Its about give and take, and everything else. i also believe that you meet people for certain reasons and everything will happen when its the right time. If you are destined to be with someone then it will happen when you aren't looking for it and when you least expect it. You are worrying about something that isn't in your control and that is going to only drive you bats. Just enjoy life and dont worry about the things that have not happened, they will when they do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try going out with an average guy
    Why are you always looking for the hot guys and in the end all they do is hurt you because they know that they look cute and will seek a hotter girl

Average guys will try their best to make it work since they know that it is hard for them to get a date

Try dating an average guy and who knows you might get into a perfect relationship

0|1
    0|0
  • Even if there's HAWT guys to choose from, u wouldn't even approach them so keep the complaints coming lel

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey i want a "hot girl" too but i know they suck and are demanding. So - like 'hot guys" - why not go for the average bloke?
    Too good for them?
    Your choice, but don't complain about it.

0|1
    0|0
    • this guy's answer is spot on. Most very attractive girls/guys have terrible personalities from my experience and think they can get by with just their looks and nothing more. Try someone who won't give you a heartbreak if/when they reject you and find someone who's you're willing to love for who they are, not what they look like. If i've learnt anything, it's that being shallow gets you no where

What Girls Said 1

• im 21 and haven't actually been in a "relationship" a dated guys for a few months at a time but hten they would cheat on me after saying we were gf/bf. you still have plenty of time to meet someone! when u say school do u mean high school or college? either way school is not the only place to meet people. especially not high school. look for work someplace on weekends and you will meet many guys , try new things. the school yea only just started and you are young. give it time.

0|1
    0|0