What do girls my age like in a guy?

I'm really a 13 year old guy (i lied about my age in case of any restrictions), and I was wondering what 13 year old girls like in a guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 13 as well. Just be smart, not a geek. Funny' but don't be lame and don't act stupid to get attention. Be nice, not too wimpy. Be tough, but don't think you're all that. Listen to what she has to say but don't let her run you over. And just be sweet and considerate and you have lots of girls wanting you (if you're cute, but if not then tough luck)

What Girls Said 5

• "Nice guys finish last" is total BS. I'm into geeks and smart guys, and guys who do unique things that stand out. Be yourself, and be confident. Girls like knowing that the guy understands them, and we like having a funny guy to hang out with.
    At 13, though, it will all happen naturally. If you try to force it, you could lose a potential girlfriend and friend if you try too hard.

• When I was 13 I liked hot fit guys, wanted them to be smart and funny as well though.

• Be funny, nice, respectful, and honest. At any age! Lol (and make sure you have good hygiene;)

• Well I'm 13 yrs. old so I go for guys who are kind at heart and are not at all shallow. I want a guy who will make the first move to do anything. Be yourself. Talk to them maybe even a little flirting on your end.

• When I was 13, I don't worry about guys yet. They're just all my friends in real innocent ways.

What Guys Said 0