First ever kiss is the best kiss?

True or false? What is your opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

• In my case, far from it because she broke up with me three days later and turned into a very unpleasant person when we started talking again.

What Guys Said 6

• False. The best kiss ever for me was with my now gf before we was official on a cold winter day on her bed. It definitely warmed me up and I was so into I forgot where we even were.

• Mine was kinda stupid. I gave it to someone who didn't deserve it. I wish I had saved it for someone more special.

• Naaaaaaah
    Your first kiss is the least enjoyable experience
    Once you get good at kissing, you can start to enjoy it

• Highly doubt it, since you'll have no idea what you're doing. That's like saying your first attempt at Lobster Thermidor'll be your best.

• Mine was awkward and it... Just wasn't a good kiss. When you know what you're doing it's much more fun.

• mine was alright

What Girls Said 6

• False for me...
    My first kiss was mediocre at best compared to the rest.

• Noooo...
    Far from it. In fact, you can almost say that the first ever kiss might be the worst kiss... Just like with sex...

• No xc it's like he didn't have any emotion we broke up and I got with someone else and that was first magical kiss ❤️

• False. It wasn't bad but since then I've had better.

• Absolutely false...
    Mine was disgusting

• False.
    Mine was ridiculously off putting.