Should I move on and let things be?

My close friend and I really love one another. We have known one another for a long time. Currently both of us are close friends. I have strong feelings for him, but I'm not sure that the relationship is going to move on to the next level. What should I do? Should I move on or should I stay friends with him and give him a chance to keep learning to get to know me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well how long have you been friends for? If it's been longer than a year then perhaps it would be wiser to let things play on for a while. Unless you're suffering in silence. Once you cross that line it's hard-if not impossible-to go back. Just have to ask yourself how much you value the friendship you have now with him compared to how much longer you can emotionally hold it together. If he doesn't feel the same way things could get weird.

What Guys Said 2

• You could talk to him about the situation and see if he feels the same way. If he wants to take it to the next level then you will know. Making an uninformed decision like that is not a good idea. Talk it out, find out what he wants too. Then decide.

• If nothing happens from it, stay friends and move on. Move on emotion wise. But stay friends with him. But don't hold him to changing the way he thinks. He may never. If staying friends with him is to hard then just explain how you feel and why you can't be friends. He should understand.

What Girls Said 0