Anyone got any unconventional turn offs?

Minor thing that would be total deal breakers.

For example: my friend can't stand it when a guy chews gum around her and it'd be a deal breaker.

For me: I despise tattoos.

0|0
2|9

Most Helpful Guy

• if she's a smoker that doesn't do the courtesy blow away from my face or area in general.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• tattoos are one thing, as they are permanent and could affect a guy's chances of getting a job and things like that down the road.
    Gum chewing, so minor it indicates a woman who will nitpick a guy to death over every little thing he does that violates some form of etiquette. Me, i'd ditch her so she could find the mannequin she truly wants and then i'd go find me a free-spirit who likes to push the tiny boundaries.

0|0
    0|0
  • vulgar language really gets me. It will totally change my thoughts on someone. Also ignorance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Horrible Hygiene. Perhaps making a barely noticeable noise to other people that would bug the hell out of me. not shaving her legs. Unibrow. Catipillar brow. Hair that isn't nice to touch. not liking me touching their neck.

0|0
    0|0
  • girls who aren't into 'kink'.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't stand people who won't take their jackets off when they are eating dinner.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say turn offs: teeth not brushed, bad breath, tattoos, smokers
    vulgar language

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know but when a girl gives me that obviously fake 'IM SO NICE' vibe it really turns me off. Ironically if she tries to insult/tease that I love gets me all pumped.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's white.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 2

• I don't like guys who are cross eyed.

1|1
    0|0
    • pretty much rules me out, as i see your post saying I don't like guys who are cross eyed.
      guys who are cross eyed.

• Is it really severe like you're looking at one person and talking to another?

• Dudes that swear a lot.

0|1
    0|0