Guys, do you think that I am too skinny?

i am very small and thin. is that a turn off? i dont have hips, neither a big butt or boobs. am i too boyish? how can i get doable? http://imgur.com/a/yP7yo

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• What is the point of putting up a picture and then taking it down? I can't even tell you my opinion because of the fact.

• I think you're sexy cute little thing are you should have no problem finding a boyfriend or a husband for that matter. Just remember that looks only get you in the door it's your brains in your personality keep you there.
    PLURR

• I think you look really cute, you're not too skinny and being small is a turn on for some guys. You butt doesn't look too small either.

• There's nothing wrong with your figure. I happen to think you're pretty. Besides, I'm a skinny guy.

• your not too skinny. it looks good

• Link does not work

• don't see a picture!!

• Your body is fine in my opinion, love what you're wearing too x

What Girls Said 4

• You're beautiful! Don't worry about it. There are many guys out there that will love your body type:)

• You're a cutie! ahaah
    I doubt men would mind.

• You have a nice, little figure and you know it :)

• You look 15. Are you really over 18?

• i am 18 but i was 17 in these pics