Why is it that women are much more likely to have date or have a relationship with men who are old enough to be their fathers or?

even old enough to be their grandfathers? I mean I know there are plenty of men who wouldn't mind dating women twice their age but as a young man, my age limit for women dating me is that a woman is no more than 2 years younger than me or no more than 4 years older than me. I'd never date a woman who's 20 years or even 8 years older than me dating a woman twice my age feels like I'm having a relationship with my own mother!

Most Helpful Girl

• Those same amount of men date women young enough to be their daughters. You can't have one without the other.

What Girls Said 6

• Biology. Women are more fertile when they are younger so it makes no sense for you to go after a significantly older woman according to nature. Older men don't matter because they can still father babies and older men have more resources usually making them more attractive

• Maybe ''daddy issues'', or perhaps they go for a mote mature guy or perhaps it's because he will probably have a house money and a car and things like that, he will be like a ''sugar daddy'' some girls just get's turned on by it. I'm 16 and i'm ''dating' this guy that is 22 so it's like a 5 year age gap and het is about the limi for me, I would never date anyone that was as old as my dad!

• Older men are sweet and caring and like to have fun. Older women are kinda bitchy.

• There's a fact that a lot of guys settle down till their almost 30 or even older so yeah cause they keep fooling around with other girls when they're young

• A false sense of security.

• I literally know one woman out of every single female I know who got with a much older man.
    And the one woman I did know who did that, she was messed up in the head kinda.

• I mean would you ever date someone who's old enough to be your parent or even grandparent? I don't know why but I just find it plain disgusting. I'd never date a woman who's old enough to be my mother.

• No I find it disgusting to, every time I've spoken to a female friend about it, they agree to. Apart from that one odd one I knew of course.
      It's just not attractive either, not in a pedophile way, but younger looking is nicer, why would I want an old man when I can have a young one.

What Guys Said 3

• Hey hey hey, don't get personal, let the young girls date older men, we like it and so will you when the time comes :)

• i guess its biology and evolution

• i just know those are the women younger guys don't want