How to kiss?

whenever I kissed my ex all I did was lick her tongue the same way again and again how do I kiss?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Kissing should be about using more than your tongue. Depending on how you want to kiss a girl (sweetly or passionately) you should really start off slowly. Keep your mouth slightly open against hers don't press it closed or it feels weird. Don't use too much tongue at the beginning either nobody likes a slobbery kiss :) Vary with pressure, slowly slip your tongue in suggestively.

Kiss her bottom lip as well, maybe nibble a bit. It all depends on the people kissing and the mood you are in.

One more tip: biting a girls earlobes and kissing her neck will get you brownie points!

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0