To shy to be noticed?

I am a really nice, kind, caring and shy. I have friends as in girls but it seems like no girl notices me as in dating. I like a couple of girls and I try to show my feelings for them but its hard to me bc im shy. Even when I finally open up to the girl about my feelings all of them say lets just be friends or lets just stay friends. Help me please girls and give me some advice on asking or how to open up more

Most Helpful Girl

• Even girls are shy too. (honestly a guy asked for my number and I whispered it cause I'm so shy and then stumbled away) Just find a girl that you can relate too and form a good friendship with her. Great relationships start with great friendships. Most girls want guys to make the first move so you have to be brave. The next time you meet a girl you like just say "NOW" inside your head and ask for her number. Everything should be fine unless she's shy like me and whispers it and then falls. What's the worse that could happen?

What Girls Said 1

• It honestly depends on the type of girl. Usually the queen bee type in high school ( im gonna assume you're in high school since it says under 18) or a sporty type will want a more out going guy. Some girls are all about social status. But if the girl can't see the guy you truly are under your shyness you probably should direct your attention elsewhere. She is not worthy of your time.

What Guys Said 1

• It's ok to be shy, but you still have to be confident with yourself. That's how you go from looking shy to looking stoic.