So.. My boyfriend said I'm terrible at making out?

So... Yeah he told me I'm bad at making out. I don't know what makes me bad at making out... I feel really stupid asking this. Lol he's the only guy I've ever made out with... And like he said to like watch the videos and stuff but I did! Before we made out... What are some things that could improve my kissing or not make it bad?

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone has a different style, so what could be "terrible" to him could be a style that someone else really enjoys. I know a few times after I made out with my guy, he finally spoke up and told me to use more tongue (because apparently I wasn't using enough already?) lol. The only way to really improve it is not by watching videos, but by actually practicing on him (or even though it may seem silly, on your hand)! I was really nervous the first time I made out with someone and thought I was bad at it for a long time. Ask him how you're "terrible" at it... does he want more/less tongue, more/less spit, maybe letting your hands wander around on his arms/shoulders?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Don't hear at him!!! He probably dont know how to appreciate what he has.:)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• My boyfriend told me I was a horrible kisser too after our first kiss. He then proceeded to tell me that he was offering me his services to practice on :P

0|0
    0|0