Girls how do you react when a guy asks you out with an accent?

Girls how do you react when a guy asks you out with an accent? Would you go out with him

Most Helpful Girl

• I love accents. I think they're hot.

What Girls Said 7

• Accent is the last thing that comes to my mind when I plan to go out with someone, to be honest.

• Honestly I was turned down by a girl because of my accent I didn't talk with girls since that

• Well I guess that girl was not right girl for you. That moment, it was proven.
      Don't get offended. There are hopefully tons of girls not like her :)

• Depends on the accent, how heavy it is, and whether or not I can understand him. Sometimes I have trouble with accents. Many accents are quite attractive though.

• What accents you find attractive

• Many, mostly any European accent (my partner is Serbian and has a great accent when he speaks English), South American, Australian and others. Basically, if I can understand you, no problem.

• accents doesn't really matter to me

• I love some accents, like good British for example. but there are many accents i think are a huge turnoff.

• It depends on the type of accent and how thick it is =P.. if it gets in the way of me understanding his meaning I probably wouldn't, just because there'd be communication problems later on

• It isn't about his accent that I would make me go out with him.

• I hate most accents.

• Thanks for your sincerity

What Guys Said 0