Will you date a guy in tighter jeans than yours?

Like guy is skinny and wears tighter jeans than you. Not just skinny but super skin tight super skinny jeans. Kinda like tights but those jeans looks good on him. Would you date and love guy like that? I mean like age is 21-25

Most Helpful Guy

• I wear skinny jeans and stretch skinny are my preferred choice and if a girl (s) have a problem with that? Quitre frankly they can go jog on.

I don't like most outfits women wear, but guess what? I just have to get over it.

What Girls Said 8

• I wouldn't discriminate based upon his horrible fashion choices, because that's what skinny jeans on a guy IS. But I wouldn't like it.

• Love is not in his jeans or clothing. That said, I personally find it very... off-putting. Why would anyone wear such tight pants? What is the use of it? I see your age range of 18-24. Perhaps this is something that young people are doing? Usually tight pants are reserved for cowboys or girls in country music songs... not real life.

• Have you even seen a real county music video? Not all this new pop crap? They wear cowbell legged wrangler jeans, boots, and a flannel shirt. I don't know what the new crap is doing but they aren't country.

• I agree, CCovey. I don't think Country is Country anymore; it is mostly pop. I like Barbara Mandrell, Meryl Haggard, David Allan Coe... Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy, Hunky Tonk Badonkadonk, etc... is what passes for Country so that is why I referenced it.

• @CCovey. Dolly Parton's," Why did you come in here looking like that?" and "Lord have mercy, Baby's got her blue jeans on!" and "Tight fittin' jeans". Sure, old country loved the tight pants.

• I would date but i would not like it. Skinny jeans are good on women, mostly.

• I'm not a fan of men wearing skinny jeans.
    Would it be a deal breaker? I'm not sure... I don't think I could take him seriously, so possibly?

• I have to say, I grew up in a small, very spread out county, I am not really used to all of that kind of stuff. But people around town are starting to do that weird stuff here and there. I might date the guy, but I have to say I would be a bit creeped out and him pants

• Uhhh that's doesn't sound super attractive. And if he's skinnier or looks all fragile thats not hot either. BUT if he does rock them good that's fine cuz I don't wear jeans like ever.

• Hell no. I would always be thinkin to myself "is he gay?"

• Nope, never.

What Guys Said 0