How much do you think a woman should use her Facebook page? w?

I mean, how many pictures is okay for a woman to have on Facebook without looking like a slut/seeking for attention? Should there be pictures of her at the beach in her bikini? How many friends is okay to have? Would be a turn off, if you guys saw that this woman had a lot of friends and popularity on Facebook?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do what you want. don't hide the narcissism that you have inside. Let it go and feel free but don't do this type of "selfie"
    nypost.com/.../

What Guys Said 2

• It would be a big turn off if she had a few thousand random ass 'friends' added. I don't user that crap anymore though so wouldn't really see.

• Only to envious/insecure guys...

if they're just photos of her with friends or wherever, so what?

What Girls Said 2

• A lot of the things are trivial imo. How many friends you have, how many pictures, how popular you are... in the grander scheme of things it's simply a social site. It's not everything. It's not your life. So why worry about stuff like that? I don't see anything wrong with bikini pics either. People wear bikinis at the beach... if someone is shocked by then they're either na├»ve or dumb because a trip to the beach will show them it's perfectly normal. I'd say leave the lingerie pics out of there though... I once remember a girl posting pics of herself topless covering her boobs with her hands. That was pretty tacky, not going to lie.

• I never put that much thought into Facebook. I don't post bikini/underwear pictures because I simply don't feel the need to show people pictures of myself that way. I don't post a lot of pictures, but when I had a night out with friends and we had some pictures or after a trip, I do post pics of that.
    As for friends, different opinions on that. Some people add everybody who adds them, or add people they only saw once or twice, ... other people just add people they have a close bond with in real life, and others are inbetween. I don't think the amount of friends on a facebookpage is (or should be) a turn off for anyone.