So according to a study, Women prefer Feminine men: should Men strive to be Femine?

According to studies and a study around 80 % of women prefer a Feminine men as life partner.

What do you think about that? Why are most men trying to be masculine rough and athletic and manly, when women want femine guys.

And it's been ovious that women like femine men, look at all the kpop idols who look like women and act like women, and how korean women go crazy over them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Can you provide us with links to these studies? Also, keep in mind that the concepts of femininity/masculinity are incredibly subjective. For instance, some people think that knowing how to cook is feminine, while others consider it to be a practical skill that anyone should learn. Some people think that knowing how to change a car tire is masculine, while, again, other people think that it's just a handy skill.
    I know how to change a car tire and I'd prefer it if my guy also knows how to cook his own food. Does that make me masculine, and does that mean I want a feminine guy? Totally depends on who you ask, really.

• I agree. I would even go further with how socially constructed it is.

• You are right, femininity/masculinity are just made up, probably by some religious fanatics ;)

What Girls Said 11

• I like a man that takes care of himself, is helpful, self sufficient, well rounded, and who isn't a sexist asshole. Some men think it's feminine and girly to wash their ass and style their hair. I don't want a selfish ape for a partner or lover. I prefer humanbeings.

• I do not prefer feminine men at all. Some of my favorite things about my husband are to me things that prove that he's "manly", like the fact he has rough calloused hands. I hate the look of "pretty boys" and guys with a "baby face", because I like older guys who look like a man. As far a personality goes, my husband is more on the manly side, he likes sports, guns, and doesn't get why I obsesses over little things about myself like my eyebrows, weight, etc. But he doesn't call me stupid for my girly habits, because he knows I'm a girly girl (even though I love sports, gun, off roading, etc).

I like how my husband is, he's a manly man, but he doesn't ridicule me for my girly ways because he knows it's my thing and it's who I am, though he does make the occasional innocent joke about some of my girly habits which is fine.

• I call BS! First off you need to list your source of this "study" I highly doubt that women prefer girly men, I know I like my man masculine and I really don't know a single woman that prefers feminine men.

• NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• No I prefer a manly man

• I know damn well I wasn't part of that study.

• nooooo thankkk youuuu. not me. i like my men manly

• The studies show, actually, that well balanced men are preferred partners.

Most of the men I've known with lots of female adoration were like this - fit, socially able, diplomatic and the ability to see women as people.

Super macho guys are hard to get along with. They're always fighting for total dominance with both male and female friends and partners. They don't seem to have as much empathy. They're entitled and overly arrogant.

Honestly, a lot of guys who do poorly with women seem to be on the same macho scale as the so-called alpha males. vut generally with less fitness and social charisma.

Guys in the middle do best.

• 38.media.tumblr.com/...ls1qvf61ci1qdvqi2o1_400.gif

Just stop being assholes, douchebags and wear deodorant. You'll be good.

• Every one has different preferences. Yes, there are many women out there who prefer feminine men.

I don't think guys should go around and force themselves to be feminine, but I think as a society we need to stop saying things like "be a man" and "girls don't like sissies" because obviously there are girls who DO like feminine guys.

We shouldn't force guys to be Masculine or Feminine. Just let them be them and stop judging. Obviously people have different preferences.

• That's Asian women , I personally don't go for girly looking men like kpop idols. im looking for a guy not another girl. Might as well become lesbian if I was going for feminine men like kpop idols.

Thats some bullshit research

What Guys Said 8

• Not sure what absurd source you got that info from, but it is completely not true with regards to women in the US.

• There's a study for everything. There are studies showing that the Ancient Egyptians were really from outer space. There are studies that show white people are the superior race. There are studies that show we've never been to the moon. There are studies that show God is real. There are studies showing that manbearpig is out to get you. You can literally Google anything and come up with a study supporting it.

• The study of pulling statistics out of your ass?

• Sounds like bullshit to me

• Nah pal, I'm as masculine as you can get, I fart when I eat, I ain't changing for shit.

• According to "studies" which are never cited, users called "cooldude" make shit up all the time.

Care to comment?

• Girls want the womanly man as a relationship but then they will cheat on him with a manly man and then the feminine man will raise the kid

• They prefer a masculine man as a sex partner.

I lots if women want to screw you but not settle down you probably need to be more feminine.

If women maybe date you and think you're a great guy but don't want to jump you, you need to be more masculine