Why Women have no trouble getting Boyfriends/Dates, while most Men and Nerdy men have so much trouble?

Everywhere i go, women seem like they have lots of friends and a social life and even boyfriends dates or husbands. I'm talking about ladies in their 20s and 30s cause i'm around that age.

Anyways, they seem like they don't care and like they don't worry about things like getting Boyfriend or dates. Obviously it's cause it's easy for them to get that.

Yet tons of men have trouble and you can even see it from the way they look that they have no GF and are struggling.
You can just sense it. Even if there were Women who also are lonely, i guarantee you there's a million times more guys who don't even have a chance of ever having anything.

Why is this? Is it because women do in fact love Active, outgoing and Social Guys only? It does seem like it. The social guys always seem like they have girls

Most Helpful Girl

• No, there are plenty of us women in our 20s who have never had a boyfriend. I didn't go on a date until I was 20 because I was told that I had to wait for a guy to ask me out. And then no guy asked me out. So I thought something was wrong with me. But then I started asking guys out. And at first they all turned me down, which made me feel any worse. So I learned how to flirt. I learned how to talk to guys. And then I asked a guy out and finally he said yes.

Guys always assume that it's so easy for girls, but you have to realize that there are a lot of guys out there who would fuck me but not actually want to date me.

I learned that if you want something, you have to go for it. But there are plenty of women who are not likely to ever have a boyfriend. There is nothing wrong with them, they are just not social and stay home all the time and don't put any effort into finding someone. You just don't realize they exist, because you don't see them.

And social people always look like they are having more fun, because they're always surrounded by people and laughing and talking all the time. That doesn't mean their lives are perfect. But that's one of the ways I learned how to flirt: I became more social. Looking at me at a party, you would never be able to tell that I'm a virgin who's never had a boyfriend. But just because i look happy, it doesn't mean I'm not lonely inside.

What Girls Said 8

• You think women don't have trouble getting dates? You are very wrong there buddy. We don't really have it any easier than you guys... Also, it requires 2 people for a relationship if I remember correctly, so unless a significant number of women are lesbian, the number of single guys and girls who struggle getting a date should be quite equal

• I don't think it's easy for all women. The women you are seeing are probably social & have great luck with men. I personally have always been shy & introverted, so I struggle with men. I'm trying to overcome that & put myself out there. I believe it's not a person's gender that determines how many prospects they have, but a person's ability to put themselves out there (socializing).

• The men you describe Can't socialize, can't flirt, idolize regular women, don't fix themselves up or put effort into their looks. Many also have mental social disorders.

• I keep seeing these questions. For every woman with a boyfriend, there is a man with a girlfriend.

• I don't see myself or my friends having lots of dates :P

• Because guys are desperate and will date or fuck anyone at one point in their lives

Girls would rather be alone than with someone ugly or someone with a bad personality

• This doesn't make sense, statistically.

You don't see the nerdy, overweight, depressed, or otherwise awkward women because you're filtering them out.

• what do you mean easy for women to get dates and boyfriends? because it's not. i'm in the same boat as you. i've never been on a date and i've had the same friends since high school. be social if that's what it takes. it's not as easy for women to just change and all of a sudden it'll work, cause trust me it doesn't. but give being social a try then.

What Guys Said 8

• Given the age group you refer to, yes i think it is social skills that give women an edge. But at any age all they have to do is dangle the vagina to get attention. Where they themselves get into trouble is that they don't exactly specify how MUCH of the vagina they're willing to give up to any given guy. That is when you might hear them grousing about why a guy won't call them back or what do they need to do to hang onto a guy. This gets even more complicated for the 20-30 crowd because a lot of their V-dangling is done in search of a serious relationship headed toward home and family.

Related to this is that guys that age have to meet a selection criterion, as in are they the ones that will be able to handle home and family. This causes problems because to get the widest pool of available guys the women have to dangle the vagina with a hidden agenda. Sometimes they are upfront about it and sometimes they aren't. So while it may appear from your viewpoint that they have a lot of interaction, just remember you are not there to see what goes on, or what does not go on, behind closed doors.

• What would be your advice to women if they wanted a committed relationship instead of random sex? I'm personally abstinent, & I would like to know how to attract a man without having to sleep with him. Thanks

• even holding hands and putting arms around one another. You sound very sincere and i would imagine you think kissing is harmless; with the right man it is, but the wrong one is inevitably going to want to parlay it into something else.
      I know i've been of little help, but it you want to ask anything more specific do it here, or if you feel comfortable you can message me any time.

• Thank you, that was helpful :)

• Why girls aren't as likely to struggle?
    http://www.osovo.com/diagram/vaginadiagram.gif

And of course girls prefer outgoing guys. I thought that was common knowledge?

• Because there are a minority of men that very actively pursue and get women to the exclusion of everything else, often including getting a job. These men are attractive and know what a woman wants to hear, so that's what they tell them. Women tend to be very gullible and fall for their tricks. That's why you hear about these unemployed men with kids by 6 or 7 different women when most working men can't even find a date. The rest of the guys have almost no standards due to being desperate and will fuck any woman that will let them. Very few men actually hold women to a higher standard of judgment.

• Good question. I think it's just American women they are way too picky or something, it's very frustrating I've never had a girlfriend before.

• well because women don't have to be the initiators

• If you think women don't have trouble finding dates, you're mentally deranged, or have a damaged hemisphere in your brain. This website is literally full to bursting with girls who can't get a date to save their lives.

• This website is literally full to bursting with girls who can't get a date because they have unreasonable standards. Otherwise they don't have a problem getting a date. A committed relationship might be hard for a lot of women, but a date is easy for women to get.

• I'll just put you over here, in the same jar as Mr-No-Brains who wrote this question. Pay no attention to the label marked "Defective"

• Because women only want the top ten percent of guys. That's why so many guys are single and that's why girl think every guy is an asshole. They all keep going after the same 10 percent of guys over and over

• It is because men have higher sex drives and as a result lower standards. If men held women to the same standards women hold men to, women wouldn't be able to get dates either.