Guys please help me!?

OK I've have bad habits like punching walls and taking it all out on myself when I'm pissed off. Is that the right thing to do or not?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• No, there's no need for it. Your just allowing your emotions to overwhelm you and take control. You punching walls, and beating yourself up physically or mentally won't get you anywhere. You won't move forward. If you want to do anything, learn how to take control of your emotions rather then your emotions take control of you. Then you can look at your situations with eyes of truth rather then throough eyes of emtions. If you can do that, you can correctly assess the situation and move forward

• The cute ones are always the most vicious. Never fails.

Get a punching bag. Do some pushups. Start working out, basically.

• Haha I used to do that. If I got really bad news or anything other people would be sulking or crying I'd punch a wall. I tried to get it under control cause I don't wanna break someone else's wall. Well that and one time I almost went with a full force swing into a huge concrete wall and pulled the punch just enough in time. It was never to take it out on myself though it was just a bad form of letting out anger.

I say don't do it too much, yeah at times it happens but you don't wanna be breaking everyone's wall or hurting yourself on something. Plus, you gotta pay to fix em too so that sucks lol

• Take a look at the featured question and read the many answers that our users have giving concerning anger.

• well its not right because you're damaging a wall:P then you gotta fix it lol. instead just run around and throw your fists in the air or exercise or go to the gym and get that pump!

• Not if I was a wall. You need better ways of expressing your anger.

• No you should go run or hit a punching bag or jump rope. You'll feel a hundred times better and be an excellent shape.

• No not really, don't punch walls, they hurt and then you have you repair them, punch a pillow, if you have a boyfriend have him try to calm you down by just talking to him

• Well if it is your habit then I can help you out

What Girls Said 3

• I do that too when I get mad and I have punched and kicked holes in my wall before numerous times. But it really bloodies up your knuckles the harder you do it and I made the switch to the couch and pillows and beat the stuffing out. But that's just me.

• No cause you are self harming in a way

• No, don't do that. Try seeing a doctor, my friend has the same problem and since she's seeing a doctor, she's doing a lot better