Does nationality matter to you?

I know everyone has preferences. I wouldn't judge anyone based on their preferences as long as they're not being prejudice.

I like all ethnics of guys. But I'm attracted to exotic looking guys. I'm not talking about foreigners. But guys who have that special look.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like people of all races but I would not choose a guy that is culturally too or socially to different from myself. An example of this is that I'm a very honest, transparent and outspoken - I would want a guy that is just as honest, just as transparent and just as outspoken as me. Also I'm religious so I want a guy who is just as religious as me. I'm open minded and I want a guy that is just as open minded as me. As long as we have similar morals, values, cultural practices, taste preferences in how salty, sweet, sour or spicy we want our food - I do not care about his race.

What Guys Said 5

• Nationality?
    You mean ethnicity.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLt5qSm9U80

Nationality , not so much but I'll be lying if I say ethnicity does't play a role lol

• It does matter in a way that I find myself generally more often attracted to certain ethnicities, but if I'm attracted to someone, ethnicity doesn't affect how MUCH I'm attracted to that person.

• Yes it does to a degree, I've always founds Eastern European women to be the most attractive along with Scandinavian women. Would I give other women a chance? Yes if I found them attractive but I find those women the most appealing.

• Nothing really matters to me in that category. If i connect to her and it will work I'm all for it.

• Nationality or race doesn't matter to me.

What Girls Said 1

• No it doesn't matter. I can't possibly think of a reason why it should. I think you mean ethnicity. It can be confusing I guess, but you mention the actual word ethnic in your question.