Im fat but I have a pretty face n a nice personality are boys still gonna like me because im not a tooth pick but im not an elephant?

Im been overweight all my life but i fined my self to be beautiful

Most Helpful Girl

• You've obviously never been to a p*rn site! There is a whole category based around big women, you're a common fetish, so you will definitely find a man that will make you feel desirable. If you bully yourself over your body I suggest you make an effort to change it to a size that does make you happy because no one will tear you down as mercilessly as yourself. And don't depend on someone telling you are beautiful to feel beautiful because it won't work, it has to start with you.

• Yes! Yes! Yes! "And don't depend on someone telling you are beautiful to feel beautiful because it won't work..." Tell every level 1 anon this please :)

What Guys Said 11

• They will, but many feel peer pressure from their friends and therefore not talk with you. That doesn't mean you aren't beautiful, just that peer pressure is a jerk.

You would live longer if you weren't overweight though. For non-beauty-related reasons, if you really are overweight, please consider slimming down a little. A 30 minute walk twice a day at whatever pace that juuust barely stresses your calves would be a good start, and you can stick with that for however many months you like. Years, if you wish. At the very least, an exercise high will boost your self esteem and confidence.

• Speaking as someone who has had life-long battle to control his own weight, I suggest that for both the aesthetic and the sake of your health you should join a gym and get one of the personal trainers there to draft a fitness and weight-loss programme for you.
    A consultation with a dietician would also be helpful. It may not be the quantity you are eating, but rather what you are eating. By doing something as simple as eliminated all sweetened drinks (e. g. soft drink) some people can make a big difference. Please do not substitute 'diet' drinks that are sweetened with chemicals such as aspartame or Splenda. Visit aspartamekills. com and truthaboutsplenda. com
    As a man, I think it is tragic when I see a pretty woman looking out from a fat body.
    To even be 10 per cent overweight can set you up for type-two diabetes later in life, especially if or when you become pregnant. Still later, there will be worn out knee and hip joints that can cripple you for the rest of your days. Finally, there is heart disease. There is a lot more to being overweight than just looking something other than the current vision of the physical idea.

• you find yourself beautiful then that's all that matters, and a guy will find you beautiful as well.

• If you fall anywhere in between tooth picks and elephants. your average. And personality is where its at. Thinking your not going to be likeable by your body type is way backwards and pretty much what the media (cosmo. ads. models. tv) has made you believe.. its wrong. Dating girls based on their body types is like playing russian roulette with a nearly fully loaded gun. Your gonna be fine. Show your personality. And be who you are and you'll find the right guy. Or he will find you.

• Some skinny guys won't mind. Almost all heavier guys won't mind.

• Not this guy, I only date skinny women. Most guys much prefer skinny girls.

• It's not about being beautiful, it's about being healthy. Anyways, there are always lots of guys date and marry overweight girls.

• you find yourself beautiful, and that's all that really matters. However, most high-school guys won't date a fat girl.

Also, (and this is my 2 cents) fat faces are bloated and out of proportion, which makes them unattractive.

• I think elephants are very cute !!
    I mean animal !! lol

• Pics or it didn't happen.

• Yes guys are still going to like you. Dont worry about it.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes.
    I'm actually the same, exactly the same. Battled with my weight since I was 5.
    I'm fat but I still get attention, I've got a nice face and that's it. But I've had 1 long term relationship, and 1 that looks like it will be too. In the year I was single I was asked out/approached by 33 men.
    It is possible sweetie :)

• As someone who use to be fat pretty much all my childhood, I hate to admit that being overweight puts you at a major disadvantage in the dating field. Will there still be guys who find you attractive? Absolutely! But they will be few and far between.

• Confidence is key, always! Rock what you got with pride and guys will love you! :D I bet you are beautiful and with a good personality you are a catch for any guy! ^^

• It probably depends, could you post a photo?