Would you date someone attracted to a certain ethnicity?

I couldn't. If a guy I was dating was attracted to a certain ethnic of women and I wasn't that ethnic I wouldn't date him.
I would feel weird and uncomftorable.

Most Helpful Guy

• So basically what you're saying is.
    You wouldn't date a guy who's attracted to an ethnicity you're not... so... if you're not the ethnicity he's attracted to why is he dating you?

• Some guys still do... if they like you a lot.

• Nope. It's just my preference.

• cool beans

What Guys Said 3

• If you mean a certain race, not ethnicity, well I find that kind of funny, sort of. I won't date black girls, but if there was a white girl who wouldn't date white guys, I would still try to be her friend anyways and perhaps pursue dating her anyways. I would if I was that physically attracted to her.

• Yes, I wouldn't mind aslong as she is attracted to me. I doubt she would want to date me if she wans't :P I mean no gold diggers would go for me LOL!

• So a guy ONLY has to be attracted to your ethnicity?

What Girls Said 3

• I'm heavily attracted to Russian and Serbian guys, but my boyfriend isn't. . . He still messes with me about it :x I'm just fascinated more with each ones culture. I think you have to have a certain level of stability to joke like that though. I see no reason to not date someone who was attracted to a certain ethnicity though... thats like not dating him because he like blonds and your brunette or because he likes thin chicks and your not. He obviously likes you for more than his preference, otherwise what's the point in dating you?

• Why would someone date another person they aren't attracted to?
    That makes no sense.

• If he was ONLY attracted to black woman? I'd be vary wary. That is lurking on some borderline fetish sh*t. I get racial preferences but I find it hard to believe a man is only attracted to one ethnicity. There are hot people around the world regardless.