Hi everyone ! What does a guy mean when he says he will *definitely* see you when you come back or if ever he comes to your country?

I met this beautiful British guy this summer in London, but we didn't spend long time together as I had to go back home. I wonder if he really meant this last sentence (to see me again), if he liked me... help please ! :/

Most Helpful Guy

• I've fallen for a girl from finland before. And i very much do wish to see her again. But it costs like 3k round trip in an off season. Lol use snapchat and Skype and tell him to come back. :D

• Did you keep in touch with her? ^^

What Guys Said 2

• That boi is into you

• I think he's just a friend, who appreciates you and would enjoy meeting you again one day.
    Which obviously won't be easy if you live far away, and I don't think the's anything like feelings involved.

What Girls Said 2

• MEANS HE FREAKING LIKES YOU.

Jeez people think logically here. It is obvious he likes you, no offense.

-Fox

• Thanks for your answers guys !!! :D
      Haha it's true that it seems obvious ! ^^ But what's making me doubt is that he added me on facebook, but never sent me any message since I came back home (1 week ago).
      If he really cared about me, he would have at least asked if I got back home ok, no?

• See? That is probably why. Be patient, he will come for you.

• Hope so ! ;)

• He sounds like a player.

• Hum... actually, he didn't seem to me like a player at all... But who knows ! :/
      I thought maybe he just doesn't want to start a relationship with me because of the long distance..

• Ouuuch ! xD

• Well what did you expect? thats their culture, the good looking (and wealthy) ones has at least 30Plus partners in their life time. Just helping you to prepare for the worst... if he doesn't respond.