Would you ever date a girl who won't have sex?

I'm asexual but still like guys romantically but I don't know if any guys would be with a girl without sex.

Most Helpful Guy

• I definitely would.

What Guys Said 16

• Would I date an asexual? No. Because we don't share the same sexuality. I think of an Asexual looking for a relationship with, say a hetero guy, as no different from me going out and trying to have a relationship with a lesbian.
    You have to find another asexual partner. Your sexuality doesn't take precedence over your hypothetical partners.
    I'm sure there are online communities where you could meet likeminded individuals.

• I would date you chyea. that totally allows me to be as romantic as I possibly can without sending the wrong signals or intentions:D

• As a man, that is a huge red flag. About half the marriages in this country have little or no sex after the first few years, because the women lose interest.
    If a woman is not interested before the ring goes on her finger, there is zero chance that she will be interested afterward.
    No sane man is going to set himself up for a miserable life in a sexless marriage.

• ever? no sex ever?
    no...
    what would be the point?
    company is nice but sex is a big reason a man and woman are together. not the only one, but a big one

• Date yes, marry no. Sex while dating isn't important, as I always have my hand to get the gob done hehe, tho no sex during marriage, means the marriage would be lacking depth/meaning, and my hand would be working overtime ;).
    mymillsbaby.co.uk/.../...ernet-porn-family-guy.png

• If I like her, then I don't care if she's asexual or not. But at some point down the road sex would have to happen to continue the relationship past a certain point. If I'm with someone I want to be with for the rest of my life then I'll want at least one child.

• Yes I would still date such a girl. I'm a bit of a traditional guy in that respect, no sex until after marriage.

But I would also think that intimacy is a huge part of maintaining a healthy relationship as well.

• I only date those who are saving their precious gift for the luv of their life in the after-marriage.
    Life can't prolong without sex :/

• Asexual? As in you could have sex, but care not to? I'm down with that. I might seem asexual compared to the other horny toads on this site.

• If you don't want to get sex crazed like a lot of other people seem to do, then that's ok. Having sex should be something you want to do because you love the guy and that you're married to him ;^)

• Nope, but I would hang with her and help her meet other asexual guys.

• I would not date a girl without sex.

• No, I can't be with an asexual girl.

• FUCK NO ! It's put out or get out !

• wow when you say won't you tlking about forever a virgin coz cause damm you gotta have sex once in a awhile

• We'll I'm asexual too so I'm sure you can find a guy who would date you.

• Sure! As long as she's cool with me fucking other girls we'd be fine. Would she blow me?

What Girls Said 3

• I'm not a guy but don't feel obligated to have sex. I'm not having sex with a guy if he doesn't marry me. Idc how upset he gets. He's not my husband.
    I'm not going to let guys take my cookies and we aren't even married,

• tbh it is very tough, coz sex is necessary to maintain a healthy relationship

• What is the point.
    It might as well be a relationship.