Based on these signs, is my girlfriend taking me for granted. Please answer this is urgent?

1. When I show affection towards my girlfriend (kissing, hugging, cuddling, being touchy feely) she doesn't really look like she cares. She doesn't look touched and it doesn't look like it makes her feel special

2. When I show affection, she doesn't show affection in return. (When I kiss her, she doesn't kiss me back. When i put my arm around her, she doesn't put her arm around me)

3. When I call her sweet nicknames, she doesn't seem touched

Does this mean she is taking what I do for granted?

Refreshing the question
Can you answer

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest, I don't think it's her taking you for granted. That would be stuff like, asking you to pay for things, getting you to give her lifts places, doing all the chores for her etc.

It sounds more like she's not romantically interested in you, sorry mate :/

• What if we have a really good time together aside from the affection part and everything else is good like she is happy spending time with me

• How should I bring it up. What should I say. Can you tell me what the best way to approach her about it is and what I should say

• Next time you're trying to be affectionate with her and she's pulling away just say "what's wrong?". And then if she's like oh nothing just pull away from her and say "I think we should talk about previous relationships. I always like to be affectionate, but I get the impression you like some space?" If she's like no no not true, you can ask her why she seems reluctant. You're giving her an opportunity to open up but indirectly telling her there's a problem (but you're not blaming her)
      Yeah?

What Girls Said 6

• Either she is not interested or she may be cheating (just saying, please do not go all bonkers on me) or she may have heard something about you or she is not the affectionate type. I can tell you I hate hugging or kissing or touching but when I get attached to the person and this becomes very rarely I want to touch them and kiss them and hug them - more or so hug them...

I cannot tell you anything else I am sorry but what I could tell you is talk to her about it and see what she says...

• probably she is happy with you and probably she is not that affectionate person

• If it's a recent thing she doesn't feel the same anymore. If you really want to keep her end things now and it'll wake her up a bit. You don't know what you have until it's gone. This had happened to me and I hated myself for acting so cold after he broke up with me. We've been together for 4 years now

• Sounds like she has gotten bored in the relationship for some reason. Maybe you should talk with her about doing something to spice it up a little.

• We have only been dating for 2 months

• She doesn't show disdain or dislike towards the affection either so is it possible it might be that she just isn't good at showing the appreciation and she doesn't notice that she isn't showing receptiveness

• Very, that's why I suggested you talk with her and give her a chance to improve things before you just break it off.

• Either one of the 2 things have happened:

1) She likes someone else/someone else caught her eye

2) Work/family/friends drama may be occupying her mind

3) She doesn't feel the same anymore

• Has she always been like this, or is it recent? if it's the former, then it may just be that she doesn't show affection in the same way that you do. However, if it's recent it sounds as if she's going off you, sorry! :/ xx

• Maybe she's bad at showing affection. I am terrible at comforting people, because no one comforts me.

What Guys Said 1

• In all honesty, if it's feeling like a one-sided relationship I would have a talk with her, this can help clear up so much.