Would you date a girl that can take you down?

I have always been pretty average height but very small (skinny). I am very good at wrestling when I get friendly with someone. It's just part of how I was raised. Now I can't take everyone down but I can quite a few. But when I start wrestling or playing about guys get freaked out. Especially when I showed someone how to gut a deer. I am not upset, or shinning, just curious if you would date a girl like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure.
    I'm not watching her "gut a deer" & I'm NOT eating poor Bambi either!

• I'd never kill sweet little Bambi, I would kill his big horned daddy. I mean the bastard isn't loyal to one woman anyway...

• Sorry. I translated your oopinion wrong the first time, and I am sorry if iI seem judgmental I come ffrom a small town with a lot of hunting

• I can see you're knowledgeable. I thought you got the joke.
      No harm done, just don't gut me :(

What Guys Said 11

• Would it have bothered me if it wasn't for a few life experiences? Nope.
    A little physicality can be a turn on. Be aware though before you get too confident, that women peek physically much earlier than men, and there's a good chance that many you have wrestled with have been very cautious about hurting you. I'm not belittling your talents at all, but I know a friend who got herself into trouble becaus she was over confident.

• I know not to be over confident, I also realize strength won't last. The people I have wrestled with have not taken it easy on me, because if they weren't a challenge I'd make them do it again. I never said I could beat everyone, I just meant I was fairly good at it. The question basically asked if you could handle dating someone that enjoyed hunting, and wrestling, along with many other things most people consider "manly"

• As I said if not for personal experiences: yes I could happily date such a lass. And I don't expect those experiences to colour anyone elses views, but suffice to say I was in a relationship with a fairly physical lass who rather abused the fact I will not hit a woman, even to defend myself.

• Well I am sorry that happened then.

• I think it's great you can dress out a deer. That's cool. I bet you can drive a manual transmission and change a tire, too.

• If a girl my age was able to take me down in a fight, she would be freakishly good at wrestling o.0

Anyways, I'm not into playing rough with girls, so as long as you weren't jumping on me and pinning me to the floor every time we hugged, I don't think it would be a problem.

• Well constantly wrestling would kind of be an overkill

• Well wrestling can be fun, if she gets a little out of hand and it's more professional wrestling than flirty horseplay it's kinda ehh.

• Ofcourse! Put yo man in chk so he won't have even the slightest chance to cheat on ya ;3

• I don't believe any woman can take me down. I really don't. I would love to be proven wrong though.

• yes i really like it when a girl can take care of herself :) it is really good.

• sounds great. Ill kill the deer and you'll gut the deer. I wouldn't want to do that lol

• Hey it is fun and easy. Sometimes a blood and gut fight will occur if your to close

• Sounds like women's work to me :p lol

• Yes I would. It would be a turn on actually.

• Yup current gf does MMA and Aikido , she deff can take me down :P

• I have dated a girl like that. First one I ever loved, actually...

What Girls Said 1

• Go get'em, girl! :)