Men, what do women offer you that you desire?

I was thinking of all the special things the average man offers the average woman due to being stronger, taller, & better with fixing things, etc. Men, what does the average woman offer you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Companionship on a bleak mid-winters morn.

What Guys Said 7

• What they tend to offer... maybe an ear.

What they need to offer, a whole lot more!

For me personally they should be offering more companionship, caring, communication, support, consideration, and so on. I consider these things as something that should be standard. But they're tough to come by.

• I have been voluntarily single for a long time because, to be honest, the average woman does not offer enough. Women seem to be under the impression that their presence and genitals is all they need to bring to the table.

They would do well to learn how to let a guy express his not-so-positive emotions without judging him or insisting that he change to suit her interests. ("OMG, he's not confident. That's not sexy TO ME, so he should change FOR ME. I don't have any wisdom to impart on this matter, so I'm going to just bark orders like I always do: be confident!" Bleck. I hate that!) When he decides to open up to a woman about dark parts of his past, or opens up to her sexually, it's basically broadcasted to everyone in a 100 mile radius. If women want to know why men seem so stoic: it's because they don't trust you enough to be anything else. In short, women are not good confidants. This is my biggest gripe with the modern woman.

• Intimacy (FFiLLERRRR)

• I've always wondered the same thing.

• I'd like to find a girl who has a weak bladder :)

• nothing but her love but this is enough :)

• The same as the rest of women, a vagina and the ability for childbearing.

What Girls Said 0