Straight people: would you date a bisexual that is also your opposite sex?

In other words, would you, a straight girl date a guy who is bisexual?
Would you, a straight guy, date a girl who is bisexual?

I know "it's about preference".
I know "people can love who they want".

But refer back to the question

Most Helpful Girl

• no not seriously... andi think its really funny that all these guys think if they date a bi chick that they will get a threesome let be real thats what they're thinking lol.#dumb

What Guys Said 14

• I have without knowing it at the time. I can't say if I would or not if I knew her status going in, but I believe that I wouldn't have a problem with it.

A bisexual is no more promiscuous than a heterosexual or homosexual, if given equal opportunity to play.

• Honestly I wouldn't care, as long as they are faithful and honest with me I would be the same for them. I'm a straight guy btw.

• I have no problems dating a bisexual as long as they aren't dating a chick the same time they are dating me thinking it's okay because we are not the same gender... it's still cheating.

• No I wouldn't, a lot of guys would say yes though because it's a chance for a threesome

• Yes, this one girl i went out for date one time was bisexual so i have no problem
    the reason we never went out in relationship cause she just wasn't nice to me
    and i am nice guy to all people regardless if your Bi, Gay, Straight, Lesbian

• No, I would not knowingly date a bisexual girl.

• I would be willing to date a bisexual, sure. I don't feel it makes a difference.

• It all depends, if she doesn't care that she did it, then no I wouldn't, otherwise I might date her.

• i would, and did date a bi girl. it was awesome for me at least.

• Yes I would date a bisexual woman. It opens more possibilities in the bedroom.

• Yeah that hot

• I probably wouldn't, but it has absolutely nothing to do with any sort of disdain for homosexuality.

• If we wanted to...

• Yes, but only if they were willing to commit to a monogamous relationship.

What Girls Said 3

• If I was single, I'd say no. I was interested in a bisexual guy once and he still thought of being with men, so I since I haven't had any other experiences, that's all I've got. If his thought and curiosity to be with the same sex is there, I don't want to be with anyone tempted to cheat.

• I know a guy that likes me right now who is bisexual and to be honest that is one of the main things thats putting me off, that and some other stuff too if putting me off also just saying ahah :)
    I have a lot of guy friends and my best friends are mostly guys so that would be kind of hard for me to date a bisexual knowing that he would be around them a lot also

• Eh, no probably not. I say that because I've never been in this situation of course, but theoretically, no. I wouldn't prefer it, but I wouldn't say I'm 100% against it. If I really liked a guy and he happened to be bi, then I'm sure I wouldn't stop liking him just because of that fact.