Pls help! I don't know what to do. I need advice?

I like this guy and he's moving in a few months :/ I was suppose to tell him I liked him tonight but I couldn't :( I was to shy and was scared to do something stupid. He doesn't even say hi or bye to me.. I don't know what to say to him. There r these 2 girls who r always talking and flirting with him. I can't compete with them. I don't know what to do. I'm so shy that I can ever stand next to him :(

I'm also scared of getting rejected.. The last time I told my other crush that I liked him, he said no. I really like this guy and I can't stop thinking of him. I'm don't want it to be like the first guy :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Just do it don't even think about. Go up to him tell him how you feel if not you will regret not knowing if he would ever be interested in you. If he turns you down who cares he's moving away and you will soon get over it.

What Guys Said 1

• Just straight out tell him! You won't atop thinking about him if you don't! You won't make a fool of yourself! Things will go great!

What Girls Said 1

• had a similar problem and i let him get away without telling him and i'll regret it forever because i can't get in contact with him and i think about him everyday because i had a feeling that he liked me so please learn from me and take the chance anyway because i let my nerves take over and he was just out of my life i miss him like crazy i hope i can meet him again someday.(p. s. he wuld have contacted me if he could have because we used to tallk a lot and he would start the conversations