Do guys like tall girls?

I'm tall and I was wondering if guys like tall girls...

Most Helpful Guy

• I think many shorter guys avoid tall women, as it's a bit awkward (and perhaps embarassing) to look up to your girlfriend. This extends, of course, to kissing, hugging, etc. I'm reasonably tall myself (6'), and am perfectly comfortable with women in my height range. It varies, but you'll surely have no trouble finding a good guy who is not in any way put-off by your height. You may have fewer guys to choose from, all in all, but there are lots of tall guys in the world.

What Guys Said 2

• I like tall girls.

• Not really. I prefer a girl between 5'0 and 5'6.

What Girls Said 4

• Im 5'7. as long as the guy is taller, it generally is not taboo. I have seen tall girls go out with shorter guys. idk. I get a lot of guys trying to ask me for a date or they do ask me to date but I mean, it might be demographics and that's why it seems like not many guys like tall girls. I usually go out with guys who are one or two inches taller or shorter , I don't know why tho lol

• i don't like guys hsorter than me. and that's because I'm only 5'1 1/2. hahahaha.

• as long as you're shorter than the guy you wanna be with, he'll love you no matter what.

only if you're taller than him...there will be issues.

• yes