Long distance relationship as a teen?

I recently met a girl who I really enjoy spending time with. The only problem is that she lives almost 4 hours away and there is a $50 dollar toll charge on the way that is unavoidable. Also, I'm 16 and can't drive on my own. She's also a year and a half older than me. Any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• 4 hours isn't long distance. Long distance is between countries and continents. And if you've met each other, know each other for a long time then I guess you can work it out. Like meet up on weekends and make it an alternate thing, like one weekend you go and next she comes. So that way it'll be beneficial for both of you and it'll easily work out too. :)

What Girls Said 2

• no its never gonna work out

• Do you guys actually know each other? Have you met in person? Hopefully you guys went to the same school or have mutual friends.

• We have met.

• Why can't you find a girl to date that goes to your own school and lives close to you?

What Guys Said 1

• Long distance relationship sucks. I been there didn't work out. Your always worrying about what the other person is doing.