How do I apologize to my boyfriend after breaking a promise I made him?

I made him a promise that i would go to sleep early because he notices i played a lot of video games. He got online in psn and saw i was online at 1 am. He is disappointed and i dont want to loose him. All he wanted to do it take care of me. He is hurt on the way i promised and just brome the promise... Please i need someones help :(

Most Helpful Guy

• This sounds like a very caring individual, and I admire him for his diligence... but what was he doing up at 1AM? You may not be able to keep a promise, but it is also evident to me that he doesn't trust you. I don't know how you can make it up to him besides keeping your future promises, but he also needs to be able to put his faith in you. Show him that he can do that; only you can possibly know how.

What Guys Said 2

• If you want to stay up until 2am playing skyrim you better do it. Do what you want. so just because your his girlfriend you have a bedtime and you can't play no games? I would dump this control freak. Pun intended

• It's not a big deal. Every gamer has stayed up late and he's a gamer himself.

What Girls Said 1

• Just lie and tell him you woke up early and couldn't sleep -.- I mean come on how controlling do you have to be to break up with a girl because she didn't go to sleep. I get the principle of the promise, but it's the weekend. If he really thinks you play too many games, than thats his problem. Enjoy your games. You only get to have care free fun when your young.