I like my friend... but I have a boyfriend?

I have a boyfriend JJ, but we don't do anything! In fact its like we avoid each other. So I started devoloping feelings for my friend, lets call her T for safety reasons. So Tati and i were at a pool party and she spanked my butt. Does that mean she's gay or just a big jokester? As Catholics, my mom says all gays go to hell. Should i talk to her about this or leave it be? And what about JJ? Should i make a move on T? HELP!

Most Helpful Guy

• Short answer is, that, if you and JJ don't do anything together, and even avoid eachother, then that's reason enough to move on from JJ for a start.
    She might be interested in you, after all, you are developing feelings towards her. And your mom, I think will probably become more accepting of homosexuality if her own daughter is a homosexual. I mean, for parents, the welfare of their own child is the most important thing to them in the entire world. If your friend makes you happy in a relationship, I seriously think she may be willing to put that aside to help you.
    And yes, make a move on T. If you like her, and she is interested in you, then one person has to step up. If you're willing to do that, then do it.

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like you and JJ aren't together enough.

First of all, maybe ask your friend (if she's a good friend) if she was just joking around. If so or if she asks why, tell her it was bugging you.

Anyways, now you have two options. If you want to stay with JJ, you should try and see him more and stuff. Do you want to spend time with him or not? If so just tell him, it's not the guy's responsibility to arrange to see you all the time; you can call him or talk to him in person or something and tell him you want to see him more.

Here's how to decide if you should end it or fix it:
    Fix it if you like this specific guy or if you don't mind and he specifically likes you. There's gotta be some reason you two are together.
    End it if neither of you really cares who you're dating.

• Break up with you're boyfriend

• being gay is only a sin like breaking the health laws and eating pork, gay doesn't send you to hell preversness does as for your friend i have no idea

What Girls Said 1

• If you liked your boyfriend you wouldn't like your friend! Dont make any final decisions unkess your for sure. Do what makes you happy