Should I kill myself?

guys find me unattractive because i dont have ass and boobs. they make fun of me. they dont even want to take a bj from me. shall i kill myself? pls dont tell me to not care because i cant. and dont tell me the right guy will come cause he wont.

Most Helpful Guy

• don't think about it, if you show confidence and sureness, and an I don't give a FUCK what other people think, then you will see people starting to be attracted to you. You need to exhibit a different attitude. for almost a year now I did that because I was sick of everything, sick of the city I live in sick of people telling me what to do and how to do it. trying to 'help' me become the person they want me to be. and people have been doing that to me since I was a baby. I hate people telling me what to do, I always will. I have 2 sisters and a mom who needs her way, do you think I ever get any relief? walking out of the house yesterday to go out with 2 female friends and there was nothing to wear so I put on running shoes and regular sports socks and dressy shorts and some American eagle shirt or whatever brand it was. anyways I walk by te kitchen and my mother calls , e out on my socks being tolled down, because they were long. and I don't care about fashion or whatever other people are into, so we got into a fight over something dumb like that. I did give in to wearing a pair of those really uncomfortable short fall off your feet ankle socks, but I hated it the whole night.

anyways, this past year because of this I don't give a crap attitude I had, I couldn't stand anything. I quit the job I had, there were good people there and I even went to school to get a diploma in the field that I was working in, but it never panned out and I was getting angry that some people who did get a higher position than me were younger and less experienced, cheated the company or lied to get that job and didn't have the qualifications or diploma I had, they probably had some random unrelated university degree... big fucking whoop. I hate when university degrees outweigh an actual diploma from a related field. so I secretly quit my job and started looking at what I needed in my7 life. I had no close friends, never dated any girls, parents always on my back>>

• I needed something in my life that I could truly like, so I started looking into what I was interested in, and I know my goals now, and I don't give a fucking shit what I have to do to get them. I have already completed one course to learn how to make and electric guitar and repair them, my next thing is to get my pilots license, which will take a long time to get as it costs a lot of money and I don't live in a place where it is cheap. I would need to move out in order to live near a place where it was cheaper to learn and don't have that ability right now.

So I believe that you should stop worrying about relationships and sex, as I did because I never get it anyways, and do something for you. Fuck everybody else who wants you to be ' their version of yourself'

• sorry for the essay

• it helped. thank you!

What Guys Said 20

• so basically your only value of yourself is in taking dudes semen spray on your face? why exactly is that so important to you? you have a brain (i assume) so use it and make the best of your life with intelligence instead of just following the crowd who value outside looks.

• Dont ask questions and then when people give you honest answers shut them down and disregard the comments that are being made. i was bullied my entire life to the point that i made a new stupider personality without knowing that i made it but this was all so that i wouldn't be bullied. when i realized that i had done this, i felt more alone than i ever have before. i was made fun of my weight, how i dressed, how i walked and everything else you can think of. suicide was never an option for me, yes i thought about it, but it was never a seriously considered though. there is a reason it is called self esteem; its because its a reflection on how you view yourself. i dont want anyone to kill themselves and all i can say is that i got bullied, cried myself to sleep because i thought i would never be loved by anyone but my family but i survived and am a better person for it. i went on to date a number of people that liked me for me and it feels amazing to just be accepted by someone.
    so please just listen to people and stop just blinding yourself to the advice you asked for.
    i came here thinking that i was going to try to help someone out of suicidal thoughts, but you just need to re-evaluate yourself worth and understand that it is not based on what other people think. and stop trying to give bj's to just any guy. being easy is never the answer.

• No. You must find inner strength and depend on yourself. It will be difficult but it is doable. Make space between you and the ass-holes bringing you down. Live for your hobbies and for the things you love. Work on those and you will radiate. Never back down.

• what are you saying!!! there are lot of girls outside who even can not see.. some of them don't have legs.. dont have hands... but they make themselves far better than the girls (who have big ass and boobs and ass..) by achieving some other things..( a gud job, a smart personality, a pure heart.., and lot of other qualities that does not contain physical appearance)...
      if you feel life is all about getting a guy... den Friend.. there are lot of guys.. for whom beauty and preety means purity.. smartness and gud heart... and thats true... there are the people who just need love... not looks.. so respect your life... all the best...

• No worries mate, you're an ally for the good fight!

• @incredible_me

testing this "mention" thing

• I'm not going to say no or yes because it's down to you but maybe your not looking hard enough at what you already have. You have family and friends to be there for you and you need to be there for them when they feel upset. You may have a guy who is to shy to speak to you about how he feels because your trying to get the most hottest guy around who will go after that typical stupid Barbie doll style girl so stop being what some guys want you to be and just be who you really are. :)

• No you should not kill yourself.

• Why are you basing your self- worth on petty sexual acts? Don't you know that you have more value than all the money in the world?

• Please, don't do that ! And do NOT offer bj's to compensate for your low self esteem: it will only lower your self esteem even more.

• Some guys are into big boobs and ass, but many guys like smaller ones. It's true. It's just like how not all girls like muscles on a guy.

• No you should not. You are beautiful just the way you are. Don't listen to those jerks. They don't know what they are missing out on. You could make a good partner that really cares for you. The idiot that said go for it is not experiencing what you are going through. I would gladly take you as a gf cuz I like girls with no boobs or ass. Have a nice day ok? Good Luck

• Don't kill yourself, if you are trying to find a boyfriend doing sexual favors it will NOT work.

• Lol wait till you get married, Cos by way you described yourself. that's only way you gonna get "some" Js ha

• You probably dont look that bad, don't do commit suicide, message me some time

• I would like to see what you look like. Send the pic through a PM and I'll let you know.

• What's your age? Have you dated before? Because I have often felt the same way about girls

• beauty is more than ass and boobs and free bjs, it comes from within, if you do yourself in then you are selfish and only care for yourself, so stop feeling sorry for yourself and hold your head up proudly and quit offering sexual favors for attention your way to special and unique to be a quitter

• It's your body. But you owe it to yourself to do what's in your rational self-interest. I seriously doubt that committing suicide is in your rational self-interest. That's for extreme situations only, such as you're about to be tortured to death.

It's good, though, that you don't expect guys to just come to you. So you're already a pretty rational person anyway. Why waste all the effort you've put in so far?

• Yeah, go for it.

• I have felt the same way before about being short and of Indian descent...

• I love you <3
    and I'm sure you don't look that bad !
    so please don't do that !

What Girls Said 14

• I see that you come on here with your pity party asking for help and when people try to give it to you, you just go "sure", "yeah sure", and "fuck off".
    YOU CAN'T HELP THOSE WHO ARE NOT WILLING TO LISTEN.

One of those girls made a valid point with "you think their opinion is more important that your life itself?".

Honey, you have issues, quit being such a sourpuss and fix your problem the RIGHT way.
    Killing yourself off because a few amount of ass wipes won't like you is fucking moronic and you know it.

DEVELOP SOME COMMON SENSE.

• So you want to kill yourself because Guys are being jerks to you?
    you think their opinion is more important that your life itself?
    no matter what's going on with your life, there is no acceptable reason for suicide. It's called avoiding problems, not confronting them, you're not fat enough? Then eat something and work out. Don't kill yourself.
    You don't please boys? Then you have only met douchebags and they shouldn't be a reason for you to commit suicide.
    Life is complicated and you will face way worse in life so learn to deal with it while you're young. Be a WINNER not a quitter.

• its easy to talk about something you are not going through. you are probably gorgeous. bye.

• I've been mocked on my entire childhood because I was fat and ugly. I was even called Michael Jacckson, and trust me it was not because of my singing skills.
      My own parents still tell me that I'm fat and have a lot weight to lose.
      And just kept ignoring them and build myself a self confidence that could defeat anyone.

• No, you shouldn't. You shouldn't base your self-worth on what other people might/might not think of you.

• Girl, you really need a help. There are people in your life who value you - your family and friends. Those guys you are hanging out with are just jerks. Nobody is perfect and just because you don´t have feminine body, it doesn´t mean you won´t find somebody who will like you.

• No, the right guy won't come to you at all Im not going to sugar coat it. Until you can love yourself you can't expect someone else to love you. so until you change your way of thinking "the right guy" won't come. The fact that you're even considering suicide because guys don't find you attractive is ridiculous. you have to love yourself before expecting someone else to love you. If you have a problem with what you look like then see what you can do about it, if its your body then go to the gym work out get the body you want. be confident, guys like a girl with confidence. to be honest you're being quite ungrateful, there are plenty of girls worse off than you if you can even say what you have is bad. girls that are blind, deaf, have no legs are dying and you don't see them killing themselves and you're here complaining about not having boobs or an ass. Be grateful for what you have or one day you won't have anything at all. Its harsh but its the truth.

• Don't kill yourself because then you will be depriving some nice guy of a blowjob. Guys like blowjobs and you are wiling. Is blowjob willingness your only desirable feature? I doubt it.

I've had times in my life that were depressing but I'm glad I got through them instead of jumping off a bridge. Hang in there.

• Those things u mentioned are not impt. U have to find ur self worth. What happen inside is more important than outside. Guys decent ones will not respect a girl for giving bj to random guys too

• That's not a reason to kill yourself you seem to care more what they say instead of hearing your own self NOONE is ungly everyone makes u fell that way because there is something good in you that they want and you try to give a bj to a guy and they reject stop putting yourself down you r beautiful in your own way

• Stop rejecting good advice and stop offering blow jobs for a start. Work on your self esteem and stop hanging around with assholes. This alone should pick you up out the dumps a bit.

• Hey some guys prefers no ass or boobs. My friend does. He thinks that my ass is gross.-__-Yes I'm telling you,"The right guy will come."Because the guys you're around are stupid and shallow.

• Lol you're a dickhead if your lifes happiness depends on if a guy will let you suck his dick or not lol. Crazy. Depending on man for happiness in general is just majorly stupid, and only the lowest of the low amongst females do this. Girl, just fix up!

• lmao seriously, letting a girl suck their dick doesn't show them any self worth to them. It's sexual pleasure not the way you look.

• Switching genders isn't a bad idea... If you're ready to give up on life, why not try something new first? What do you really have to lose?

• fuck off

• Well, I gave you my honest opinion :D You place so much love on genitals and assholes who won't love you, but okay. Girls willing to give another girl love doesn't sound bad to me. But I'll fuck off, lol Best of health to you :)

• The answer is no. You're just surrounded by assholes. Be with the right kind of people. There's people who live way worse than you, no offense. Kids who are starving in Africa pretty much dying from starvation. There's are people born with disorders and mental illnesses. And so on... there's always gonna be assholes around

• sure.

• Omg this is the shit because you really think about yourself only and you saying " oh, sure" is very ignorant. When your depressed you brush things out of the way and its ironic cause your asking help to kill yourself or not. If nothing helps go seek therapy.

• You can always go lesbo

• stupid.

• but... you... nvm
      bless your heart
      Don't kill yourself babe