Who's hotter Meagan Fox or Tazmin Williams?

choose who's hotter out of Meagan Fox or Tazmin Williams?

if you have never heard of Tazmin Williams look up this question " guys please help"

Most Helpful Guy

• I never heard of Tazmin Williams but I choose her because Megan fox is a bi***.

• She's a bitch?
      Proof of that? I've always heard good things about her.

• I know it's a bit dated now but I remember hearing that she was a nightmare to work with when she did the movie Transformers, and I think she wasn't invited to be a part of the sequel, but I never saw any of those movies so I'm going by what I heard. I found a link on google:

http://www.annehelenpetersen.com/?p=450

What Guys Said 3

• The question was "who's hotter," not "who would you pick by default because the other's personality is appalling." I looked up Tazmin Williams, and it cam up with the white-haired dragon girl from Game of Thrones. I would vote for her first, but I knew she was not Tazmin Williams. I went off of the picture from the first Facebook account listed, and my vote would have to reside with Megan Fox. It brings up another question, though: What exactly are you trying to prove, Asker?

• Never heard of Tazmin Williams...

• link us a pic for Tazmin Williams

What Girls Said 0