Does anybody else have a problem with people on here calling others boring?

I read questions every now and then where the answerer says something about how they won't date a guy or they won't go on a second date with a guy because he's boring. My question is, who are you to judge! You be more exciting! Maybe the guy thinks you're boring, or maybe he's not ready to show you who he really is.

That is all

Most Helpful Girl

• Perhaps people should Reword this to: No chemistry, no sparks flying. 'Boring' is a bit over the boundary, and many people for I don't blame you One bit, find this word----Absurd.")) xx

• Thank you bDizzie, glad I could 'be' of some help... xx

What Girls Said 5

• so basically a girl can't have an opinion on a guys personality?

if she thinks he's boring, then he's boring. why should she have to suffer through another unwanted date with him if she already knows she is not interested in him or anything he has to say? she doesn't have to keep giving him chances until he feels ready. and if he thinks she's boring then why isn't she allowed to think he's boring?

it sounds like someone has made u feel bad about being boring and now you are really sensitive to the thought that a guy might be boring

• No, I don't date because I am too shy to ask girls out, and it seems like all girls are taken anyways. I'm just tired of reading responses to questions that say someone is boring. That's why I ask why can a girl call a guy boring? What's she doing to bring excitement to the table? Both sides must be interesting! I imagine the girl sitting there on a date, saying nothing, then calling the guy boring.

• I am boring too, everyone of us are different. You cannot please everybody. I like to be myself, than to impress others being someone else.

• Not really, it just means that those people aren't compatible

• Some people are just rude jackasses. Don't pay too much attention to them

• No one likes boring people.
    Get over it.

• Get over what, nobody called me boring?

Just say there is no spark, boring is rude.

What Guys Said 3

• 'Boring' is an expletive which hurts without being an insult. It's still an attack , it's personal and thus an ad hominem fallacy.

• I don't really have a problem with it. I mean if I found a girl to be boring, then I wouldn't date them either.

• I have no problem with this.