Whispering In A Girl's Ear?

Kind of a strange question I assume.

When I go to bars alone, I usually just sit around and people watch... kind of observing the crowd.

I often notice guys trying to pick up women. One thing that I see sometimes is a guy whispering in a girl's ear and then she smiles or giggles.

I am just curious... what kinds of things do guys say when they whisper in a girl's ear at a bar or club? I ask because it really seems to turn them on whatever they are saying.

Most Helpful Girl

• he's just talking normal
    you have to whisper to hear each other

What Girls Said 2

• Personally I don't like it when people are near my neck, so whispering in my ear would be very off limits to most people, but for guys I am interested in, I might make an exception.

• I think they whisper because clubs are so loud you need to talk directly into her ear

What Guys Said 1

• The bass in a man's voice runs shivers down some women's spines. And if you say the right words with some sincerity, home-run. Not that I would know anything about that. I don't drink nor go to bars. Nor hit on strangers so, outright I guess.