Guys, is this statment true?

is it true that it only metters how a girl looks in clothes because guys will get naked anyway when seeing her naked?

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty much. Everybody we see will see you in clothes so that counts.
    I'm the only one that sees you naked.
    I've always said "most girls look better with clothes on"

• Really, I think most girls look better without clothes on, but I am a big fan of the female body so that might be the cause.

What Guys Said 6

• Kinda topsy turvy question there, but the answer I think I could give you is that not all men are the same, just like women. We all grow up with different standards, to each their own.

• Your question is confusing.

• Can you rephrase your question so that it actually makes sense?

• is it true that, it doesn't matter how a girl looks in her clothes because guys will get naked eventually when seeing her naked?

For me.. I love girls when she's wearing a nice and sexy dress, and sometimes im quite disappointed after removing her dress. lol.
    Well, but you're correct. Throw any meat on the table and we will dig it. :)

• A girl's personality is quite different from clothes on to off. She can look dramatically different when she is naked. But I don't think that should matter. Bcz if you love someone you gotta accept her in both ways.

• Sounds about right.

What Girls Said 0