What "descriptive words" do men like to hear as compliments? For example - Handsome?

What words do men like to hear that make them feel good?

Most Helpful Guy

• hot, sexy, hunky, handsome, good looking, funny, hilarious, fascinating, captivating

What Guys Said 7

• Well, back in the day when I was a young cat these were pretty nifty on me.
    -Cute
    that's about it. I wasn't really called much.
    But we do not like to be called pretty or beautiful. Hurts the ego. Instant flaccid (just some comedic relief in there). Unless you're into that sort of thing.

Handsome might work. That's always nice. But that's the sort of thing our mom's call us, or family in general. We've heard it once too many before, but we accept it.

Amazing might do the trick too.

• hot, handsome, ridiculously good looking

• I what to hear "I want to have sex with you right know", and meaning it - that is a compliment.

Descriptive words means nothing, it's all in the eyes of the beholder anyway.

• handsome, hot, stud, king big hammer, funny, good-looking, smart, uhhhhh... I'm out of ideas.

• guys usually dont get as much appreciation for there looks buts girls do and they dont care about what men say while men on the other hand love being called handsome, sexy, cute, etc

• Hot, sexy, and 'fuck me' are the best.

• Sexy , and compliment his voice haha.

What Girls Said 2

• sexy, strong, amazing, funny, gorgeous.
    i just know cause i told that to a guy and he was happy. plus he loved to be told he had a big penis but i don't think that's what your asking. lol unfortunately he was always more pleased when i told him that than anything else -_-

• the best compliment to a guy is probably "you are such a man". but you really have to mean it, then he will feel like king ;)