Guys, would you date a girl 10 years younger?

I have a huge crush on my cousin's friend. I sometimes feel that he reciprocates because he will look at me or he'll come up randomly and either hover or have a conversation with someone next to me. Although, he has never approached me because I think he is afraid of the ten year age difference. So, Guys would you date a girl 10 years younger?

I'm 19 and will be 20 in a couple months and he is 28

Most Helpful Guy

• Not before she's 40.

What Guys Said 7

• I wouldn't. I would think it to be inappropriate. Plus I don't feel we could connect with a generation gap

• that means 13 y. o... so no, i'm not a pedophile lol

• If I was 30, I'd date a 20 year old, if she was my type.

I'm 18 though, so I'm not dating an 8 year old lol.

• people make to much of a point about age, there is nothing wrong with dating a younger girl (over 18 at least) the fact of you being his friends little cousin may hold him back until he knows for sure your interested

• sounds perfect

• So like 9? Lol No way

• Depends on my age, not now as that'd make the girl 7 hahaha

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not a guy, but I am living proof that I do believe that you can have a fulfilling relationship with someone older. And I know people think it's disgusting and it can be illegal (depending on age), but I would be fine with it, as long as that special someone treated me right and so would I. But since you have to be above 18 for age restrictions to be gone, I would only truly consider it then. In all honesty, I get why it's illegal. A person under 18 hasn't fully developed their brain yet. But people actually DESPISE it. And I can respect that some find it disturbing, but if you start bashing people because of it, I see a problem. I am sure that I'm not alone, maybe not in this situation. But I support your decision.

• Well am a girl obviously but thought this may help :)
    I'm 19 and my bf is 29 it's a LDR but we r doing just fine, it really depends on how mature both of you are..
    good luck :)