I talked to my ex the other night, I'm a little confused about it?

I talked to my ex the other night after finally giving in to him calling me a few times and not returning his calls. We haven't talked in almost 8 months. things ended badly with us because we wanted different things and he wasn't ready to commit. the conversation was pretty light, he made a lot of jokes, but when I asked him if he had been calling because he missed me he said yes. he mentioned sex a few times and asked if I wanted to come over or if he could come over... it was like 10 pm at night, I said no and he let it go. I told him we could hang out during the DAYTIME if he wanted to, and he said he did so we made a loose plan to hang out next week (he's supposed to call me with his work schedule so we can work something out... he said he didn't know what his schedule was going to be like yet. He asked me if I had a boyfriend and I said no, I asked him if he had a girlfriend and he jokingly said "wouldn't you like to know." So I don't really know how to read things... I feel like it went pretty well, but I hope he's up for some actual compromise unlike he was a year ago, in the commitment department.

I talked about sex in the conversation too, it's hard for us not to I guess, joked about it
good, bad idea?

What Guys Said 1

• Try to meet him in day time and if he ask you to come at night then make any excuse. Just check whether he is coming only for sex or just for you.

• so if he meets up with me in the daytime and I don't have sex with him and he's cool with that he's probably in it for me?

• we mostly talked about what had been going on in our lives since we last talked, i meant does it sound like he wants more than sex?

• I can't say that... Try talking a bit more to him n check what really he came for

What Girls Said 0