Who will you choose to stay with, the one you like or the one who likes you more?

Three years ago, my relationship with my ex boyfriend didn't work out. I loved him with all my heart. He is really nice to me. But we don't have enough time to see each other. He just stay here for a vacation.
Now he came back again and ask if I'm ok.
I moved on and no hatred at all, I said. And I'm willing to be a friend. Later on after some chats we decided to start all over again, starting on friendship. On the other hand, there's a guy at work who caught my attention, he always stare at me whenever he see me. He's a total stranger to me, we don't have friends in common. So I dug some information about him and find myself liking him a lot. We never speak in person. So I'm asking to whom I will pursue my attention?

What Guys Said 1

• "I moved on" if he moves away again, awks.

So you like him a lot but you've never even said a word to him, kind of weird. If you like him say something and see where it goes.

What Girls Said 1

• hahaha GREAT question

the one I LIKE is the one I STAY with