How to keep the texting interesting and move onto the next step?

So I've connected with this girl via hot or not, she's really pretty, single and ready to mingle and all that. So I start talking to her and immediately we're clicking we have good chemistry the conversations are going well and i think she might even like me. Now I don't know what it is about this girl but I really like her and I want to start dating her take it to the next step. Recently we were supposed to have our first date but something reasonable happened and she couldn't make it so I don't know how long it will be until she's available and I've noticed that lately she hasn't been texting back as fast, sometimes she doesn't seem as enthusiastic to text me so I was thinking until she is ready to go on a date with me to maybe start to Skype her often because I really like her and I don't want the spark to die out so quickly, I really want a chance to be her man. So let me know what you think i should do how do I keep it going?

Most Helpful Girl

• "maybe start to Skype her often"

WRONG ANSWER

Girls hate a guy who texts them or harass them all day. We have lives too. Text her every often so she will crave your attention. DO NOT OVER CONTACT HER. A HUGE MISTAKE SOME GUYS MAKE.

-Fox

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0