Girl knows I like her, what next?

So i started texting her since 3 weeks ago, we can really talk on texts, but in real life once i see her i just can't do it, never really had the chance to talk to her alone.

Once i got her to walk some carnival with me, but we talked really little as i'm nervous as fk and i think i screwed up.

Then last week, i asked her to tell me something about her that i didn't know, and she told me 2 guys (mutual friends of ours) that she found "not bad". I asked why she found them not bad and why, she just gaved me the blue faced emoticon and say don't ask. So i was really shocked that she told a guy (me) about this, and sad at the same time, but in the heat of the moment i told her i liked her too. She then told me sorry that she shouldn't have said that to me, and for us it's early and we will just let it be, i totally understand that, there is no way i would have told her that if she didn't tell me such a thing, and we continue to interact as normal.

Fastforward, i asked her to visit a cafe together after lessons, she agreed at first but said she had something to do later. Then her texts structures were horrible, making me misunderstood messages. She wanted to tell me she could go collect that thing another day and go with me, but somehow it became we could go another day, and later on she asked me do i still want to eat at the cafe, and i read it as she's offering me some food she just bought and i turned her down...

Then i asked her out, she sort of avoided the question, the next day i asked her for the answer, she asked for the location and will give me a reply later, after lessons she told me she couldnt go as she had some asisgnment to do, then 10 minutes later after seeing i did not reply despite being online she said sorry.

What should i do now, our real life interactions are quite limited, i am too nervous and shy to talk much to her in real life, but we chatted easily on texts :( also she seems to enjoy talking and be in places that guy is in.

So i haven't texted her in like 2 days... don't know what to do now.

What Girls Said 1

• get over it trust me

What Guys Said 0