Who would you go after?

A: a guy/girl who's a couple years older, around the world. You talk to him/her everyday and know a lot about each other. Even your personal life. You like them, like date wise perhaps.

B: a guy/girl who's lives in the same city as you and they have a major crush on you. Like extreme! You see them almost every other week and talk to them a lot. You like them a little bit.

Which would be an easier choice?

• A...
  • B..

Most Helpful Guy

• Well B sounds like the "easier" choice, though im not sure what you mean by "around the world" for A. Is she always traveling or does she literally live on the other side of the world. Because she sounds too far out of reach to actually date physically. If i like girl B a little bit, i could date her and see if I end up liking her a little more

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• B would be easier, if the person's like obsessed with you. But I would go for A, just because someone likes ypu dpesn't mean you will be good together.

• i would choose A

• the one who needed me the most cause i'm kinda the nurturing type. my guess most likely it's person B. :)

• I would choose A.