I dated a guy who thought he was wizard?

I'd been dating this guy for a couple of months... then on his birthday he told me he could light the candles on his cake with his eyes. followed by his (serious) confession that he was indeed a wizard. i wish i was joking. any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lighting candles is excellent, if he can do it.
    The only magic I can do is a disappearing act.
    That's always a good way to magic into a relationship.

What Guys Said 9

• tell him to light them and see what happens he may not be a wizard but may be really good at magic tricks.

• Another wizard? I must duel him at once!

• This reminds me of the time i tried to convince this girl that I was Gandalf the black. Anyways, just chillax. It's just a phase. I would only grow concerned if he starts pulling out a cauldron

• become a witch and be arch rivals storm fighting

• he is weird, can't help not lolz
    s0.2mdn.net/.../6Things_Arthritis_Blue_300x250.jpg

• Sounds like you're having adverse reaction. Drop him.

• Lmaooo. Little nerds

• I'll bet you this guy has some pretty wicket role plays in the bedroom. You should stick around and see what happens.

• Someone help me, as i cannot seem to find an answer. Has this couple ever eaten the fucking cake?

• No, for the gremlins took it to the sanctuary of the sacred forest, you see

What Girls Said 5

• Did he also tried to show you that he could? Just curious haha. Would be weird if he could actually do it. Maybe he is a wizard after all *evil laugh*
    Oke for real now, you could pretend to believe him, ask if he can show you. (he probs cant). If you still like him, accept the fact that he think he is a wizard. Say its oke that you couldnt see it (otherwise he would probs keep trying). Dont like him because he claims to be a wizard? , then just say that you are not comfortable around a wizard or so. (dont try to hurt his feelings, also dont try to make him look like a fool). Hope this helps a bit. =)

• Hahahahahaha he's the best! xD

Maybe he reads too much Harry Potter... O. o

{but seriously... who knows... maybe he was just trying to freak you out to see how you would react}

• Ask him if he got in to Hogwarts.

Joking aside, I don't really have any advice, other than talk to him about it, in depth, find out what makes him think he's a wizard. Pretty peculiar.

• It could be a test, did you go along with it

• he sounds a bit odd but if his behavior is otherwise normal then i guess you should just stick by him. If he starts to act out or differently, i would consider asking some questions...