HELP!!! I need help!!! I love him too but... parents?

Okay, so I've never had a boyfriend before. I have said no to many boys now for around a few years due to the fact that I dont feel the same way back. Recently, this guy likes me and I like him back. I honestly dont know what to do because I am not allowed to go out and have a boyfriend at all! I can't try and talk things out with my parents because they have made it clear that I am not allowed to go out with anyone so reasoning won't work at all. In fact, it will probably end up with me getting in trouble and screamed at (I dont have a very healthy relationship with my mum... she doesn't understand anything at all. The only thing that would make her smile is good grades from me... I know she cares a lot about me but then she just doesn't understand). I honestly dont know what to do now...

I need help from you guys so bad!! any advice would be greatly appreciated! Love you heaps!

What Guys Said 1

• I'm going to tell you right now that, unless you lied about age, you are at least 18 years old and should be able to date at this point. If your mom won't listen then you can either ignore this guy so you can hopefully forget your feelings and move on, or you can move out and date who you want.

• Thank you so much!! x

What Girls Said 0