Why are there millions of white girls with hispanic guys, but almost no hispanic girls with white guys?

I always thought it would be more... balanced I guess.
But I notice this whole white - latino thing goes only for white girls and hispanic guys.
I see tens of white girls with hispanic guys daily, but the sight of a hispanic girl with a white guy is a rarity.
Why is this so one-sided? Why are hispanic girls not dating white guys, like white girls date hispanic guys?
Why are there millions of white girls with hispanic guys, but barely any hispanic girls with white guys?

PS: I know hispanic/latino is not a race, but you know what people I'm talking about (tanned/brown skin)

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know. Maybe they're not as attractive?

0|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 6

• I am Brazilian and have tan skin lol but I actually only date white men.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the girl... Im honduran and i like white guys so yeah like i said it depends on the latina

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't date white guys but Ironically my older brother is married to a Blonde white girl haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not attracted to white guys even though I look white (I'm from Spanish descent) It's not something I hate about them... I simply don't find any desire

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm Latina and I just don't really like white guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • umm i beg to differ white guys can be hot in my opinion and maybe you haven't seen everyone in the world

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Yea my girlfriend is white and I mostly see Asian girls with white guys lol
    Its like white people don't want to date each other

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls love light skinned Hispanic guys like Mestizos. Especially white girls. And why is it one sided? Girls see light skin color as more desirable than darker skin.

0|1
    0|0
    • Whoa, I read it wrong haha. My bad lol. I haven't slept the whole night. I don't know why there are more white girls with Hispanic guys. Maybe because white guys are usually approaching white girls and Asian girls more because they are easier. In my area, there are hardly any Hispanics so I don't know about the relationship between the two.