Busy as bee's even when we are keen on each other?

As much as we both make dates for each other we seem to just be so busy with our daily and personal lives to even do something with each other. I know he REALLY wants to go out and about with me but its always interrupted by a mates birthday, or a wedding or a rock concert or just something! Haha its quite unbelievable that im finding it so funny. He just wants to be able to have me all to himself and keep me as his main focus that's why i don't tag along with him. Is it weird? What to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you two really want to meet up and have a date, it would already have been done.

There is always time, and its up to you and him to make it happen.

If either of you do not see seeing one another being a priority, then this is happening.

I'm a firm believer, if you really want something bad enough, you will find ways to make it happen.

If not, stop lying to yourself and himself.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Nah not weird. Tell him to make a date where he is 100% sure he will not get interrupted!

-Fox