How was your first kiss? Guys and girls?

Was it awkward / cute/ romantic? Experience please :p hahahax

Most Helpful Girl

• mine was awkward I was hugging my bf goodbye and his friends were all around and one of them walked up to us and pushed our heads together and said kiss already damnit

• Woaaaa woaa that's freakin awesome...<3 :D

• haha it was just a little weird because I wasn't really expecting it and I don't know if I was ready for it

• Any way that sound sweet ;)

What Guys Said 20

• 16 , very awkward and scary at a party with someone I did not know in a party game. I felt awkward and think I probably missed her mouth in my panic.
    Then at 17 years I had a beautiful girlfriend for a year and we fooled around but never had sex, but every date we would kiss. We practiced and at least we learnt together.

• My first kiss is of nonexistents

• U r a cute guy, that day would come soon ^_^ best of luck with that :)

• You just been fooled lol

• Same to you lol lol :p

• It was both sweet and a bit awkward, since I had
    done nothing like that before, whole thing wasn't really anything
    super special, but the moment and who it were with made it
    perfect and her lips tasted like heaven's nectar. ^.~

• Ohh 0_o you would have got some more nectar and saved it for your breakfast because you know? Nectar is expensive now adays 0_o nvm awesome story though :D

• Mine was basic Af. During school lunch with my gf, it was really soft, good I guess but she wasn't that attractive.

• It was on the concrete stairs of the student union with fireworks in the background. It was bloody awesome

• Hmmm. I was in 8th grade and I was at a friend's house with my girlfriend. Before I had to go, I brought her with me to the hallway at the door. It was dark and quiet, just me and her. Then I held her hands and brushed her soft lips... we stared at each other after and smiled :)

• About 20 years old, never had it, feel like crap

I sort of kissed a girl but missed. Got her on her nose, haha. Come to find out it was unwanted. But I told this same girl I want us to be each other's firsts. Actually had a nightmare last night that she lost her virginity to someone else.

But I have been on a few dates, just never had an official girlfriend.

• Rofl , her nose hahaha... Congracts with that :p thank u for your opinion... haha

• Thing is, I don't think I can count it, because it was not mutual on her behalf, and I think she may have flenched, because I was way off and got the side of her nose. We cuddled a few times and slept together, but not sexually.

She was 15, I was 19. This was happening early this year.

• Ohhhhhhhhh 0_0 cute ^_^

• I'll let you know how it is once it happens :(

• Lol :p best of luck then

• she stuck her tongue down my throat, thought I was gonna die.

• I guess she was hungry 0_o you would have giving her some food before kissing :p lol

• I don't know man. Whats weird is that this wasn't her first kiss, she wasn't exactly the virgin mary. Safe to say I never talked to her again, hopefully she improved though.

• ROFL :p

• Super awkward, I was 12 and it was on school

• Ahaha Congracts :p

• Hahah trust me it was awkward as fuck. I regretted it after LOL!

• Do not regret things when people give it with love :p lol

• First was at 6 then the second one was at 10 but the real one came when I was 15, aand it was bad.

• Dont ever kiss a girl after 20 or it could get worse :p lol cool thanks for the opinion ^_^

• People like you?
      Where you from?

• Your like a beach with out water -_-

• It hasn't happened yet, probably never will :/

• Aww sad :( it'll happen soon then..;) best of luck :D

• I know how you feel.

• Y r yuh. letting your self down Kevin :/

• Hasn't happened yet and I'm 21

• My uncle was very thorough. Tongue and everything. I was 6

• Mine was awkward she said it felt like a peck I was shy and was thinking I gotta do this

• Good that u didn't run away :p

• one of the worst. as awkward as when I drunk-kiss

• u r like "baby wheres your lips? Ok I see it , its there! " and then u end up kissing her nose :p lol... thanks for the opinion ;)

• not bad at all. I get called a good kisser nowadays and I say thanks to the girls who had to teach me haha

• Lol Congracts , you win :p

• Had mine a couple weeks ago, it was amazing. By the lake on the beach under a full supermoon

• Look at my username does it look like I've kissed any girls?

• Dr.. u don't have that self confident.. no one is ugly...:)

• I don't understand you dear what's a PM

• @uglykevin, dude looks count for men to a point. if you are very obese and don't take care of yourself, then you will close many doors. Why do you think women spend hours in shops and in the bathrooms? Men go for looks in women and you project that view for women, which is wrong. I was ugly and then took care of my self. It worked... to a point, but I realized something else... I still couldn't get girls. Its your confidence and attitude that count MORE than looks. An ugly confident guy will ALWAYS out do the emo or shy good looker. I see it all the time. Even look at Ron Jeremy, he is ugly but thee most famous p*rn star. Even better, google Neill Strauss, he was considered the greatest pick up artist... see what he looks like

• it was awkward in a good way

• Haha :)

• Every girl gets kissed sometime in their lives, dont you know about georgie porgy

• Are they your relatives? Noh :p

• Still waiting on it to happen for me. Maybe one day perhaps...

• Best of luck with that ;)

What Girls Said 31

• I honestly don't remember my first kiss. I know who it was with. I know I was 13 but other than that I don't remember. I don't know if he kissed me first or if I kissed him. It's so strange thinking about that now. I'm pretty sure it was probably cute and romantic because he always tried to do things in a way that would make me happy, and it probably wasn't all that awkward because nothing with him ever was.

• Ahaaa <3 ^_^

• Wouldn't happen. As much as we love each other, we just can't be together. It never works out right - so we settled on being friends. (:

• Awwww :(

• Let's just say this was my first kiss: I thought it was really cute and romantic.
    We were out for a night, me and some friends of mine. I started talking to this guy as we were out smoking a cigarette. I was finished and I told him were we sat at this bar.
    Two minutes later he showed up at our seats, we talked a bit but then I got ill and went to the toilet. As I am finished he's waiting outside. Then he says:"Can you just wait for a minute?" And so I did. He came out again, smiled at me, and I went out. Walked in front of him, when he takes my hand, looks me deeply in the eyes and says:"Do you really think I'm just gonna let go of you like that?" and then he kissed me. I seriously think I was about to faint in the moment. He was so sweet and thoughtful

• First ever kiss.. Haha it was quite funny because it was my first and the guy i kissed was his first to. Didn't know what to do, nor even put my hands. It was awkward and sloppy ahah 😐 felt like a dog slobbering all over me... But we both knew it was bad.. Ever since that im quite a good kisser (i hope so anyways 😆)

• it sucked.
    i was 13, he was 16. he wanted to have sex but i wasn't going to let it go that far. we were in the pool bathrooms of our apartment complex and i didn't know what i was supposed to do so he was doing everything haha. afterwards he told me he had a girlfriend but it wasn't a problem that he cheated on here then because she had cheated on him before.
    such a waste of time and a major regret

• Ohhh 0_0 you'll get a perfect one soon.^_^ past is past

• haha why thank you

• Nvm :) :)

• In 4th grade when my younger brother kissed my cheeks lols... Welli m a virgin. Nver had a bf (now m engaged)... waiting for my first night after wedding for a kiss:):) anyways tnxs for asking this ques now I too can read opinions n imagine how it would b really like:)

• Woa.. Congracts then.. I wish you all the very best and luck for your wedding :)

• Tnxs dear:) lets hope for d best for kiss lols...

• when I was 7 this guy and I had a peck on the lips to see if we had feelings for each other, but afterwards we were like "naaah".

• It was actually okay. He had already kissed other girls, and I was pretty chill so it just kinda happened. No sweat

• It was awkward but sweet and innocent... I was 17 and it was my boyfriends first real kiss too. We were both pretty shy and neither of us had a clue what in the hell we were doing. It wasn't romantic at all. It was like a "let's just get it over with" thing. I distinctly remember thinking afterwards that it was sort of disgusting and not understanding what all the fuss was about. Haha.

• I dont know if its awkward or cute. I was in a cab with a guy friend and while having conversation, he kissed me on the lips! I was shocked coz that's my first and were not even dating. So in short it was a stolen kiss. But after a month, he became my boyfriend and i dont have any regrets of being taking advantage on that day coz were still together until now.

• oh wow T_T that's... I'm not crying actually but... T_T.. lol so damn a cute story :D

• Haha.. you think its cute? yeah.. i never expected that my first kiss would be a stolen one and with an ex friend coz he's my boyfriend now. going strong yehey..! :D

• -_- haha :D lol

• My first kiss was when I was like 12-13 during spin the bottle hah classic.. Nothing special about it. But my first kiss with my bf that was special I miss that. I will never ever forget it despite how basic it was.

• lying down watching disney lol surprised but not uncomfortable :) have you had yours?

• Never had :p I'd rather kiss my mirror , got it? First kiss ! Lol :p no I've never ;)

• Nothing special just a kiss maybe a year and a half ago. Was hanging out with a guy sitting on a bench with me on his lap. He leaned in and we kissed. We became a few days later. We're dating now but we've broken up and got back together since then.

• I think all first kisses are at least a little awkward. Mine was a little unexpected, so kinda awkward, but in no means was it bad. So I guess awkward in a good way. haha

• It was the same as if I had kissed a photo. There was nothing special about it. First kisses are extremely over valued and overrated.

• HOT! In a copy machine room closet in high school up against a wall :)

• Woa awesome xD happy that you both didn't break the wall lol

• LOL :P WORLD RECORD.

• hahaha still can't believe I did it!

• I have come SO close to being kissed by this guy on a cruise boat, but we got interrupted by the cruise director on the intercom!! AHHH! I was so annoyed, as it was the most romantic setting, in the theatre watching a romantic movie! AHHH!

• Pretty awkward , I would have kicked Mr. cruise director -_-

• Haha yeah! It pretty much sucks! I still REALLY like him, and he likes me, but he lives 4 hours away!! Ahhh! wish I had kissed him before I left tho! He was my first and (currently) my only love :(

• Never kisses yet (im 17 btw)

• Ohhhhhhhhh.. u will have it soon lol best of luck with that ^_^

• Thank you so much =D

• Nvm :)

• It was okay. Nothing special/magical...

• I've only had 3 kisses in my life and hated all of them.

• Wait for the 4th one its comming on the way towards you , I see the vision..:p

• Dont worry the awesome one is coming soon :D

• Not yet but then my ideal would be in a romantic situation with fireworks and stuff. :3

• Bomb blast :p Congracts with that ;)

• A bit "who let the dogs out"

• It hasn't happened yet... </3

• :( wait and see , it'll happen soon ^_^

• Error 404: First kiss not found.

• CID - I'M ON IT. 0_-
      PROBABLY SEARCHING, NO EVIDENCE FOUND!

• I was in college the guy was older with way more experience it was in my ca. I had never been touched or anything like that he just put his tongue in my mouth and started touching me felt weird but I liked it when I got home I was super wet lol

• Yea hope it was raining... u know, super wet... LOL that was hot ;)

• It was wet, drunk. violent, and with way too much tongue.. But mainly wet

• Seems like some one was pouring a bucket of water on both of u.."mainly wet" get a towel 0_0 lol thanks for your opinion :p

• It felt weird. I didn't know how to kiss so he just kept going for it while I didn't kiss him back. I didn't even know I had to open my mouth a little lol.

My first kiss was with the biggest jerk on the planet though. I saved it until I was 21 for someone special and I thought he was good but he ended up being a jerk.

• I was 19. It happened at a college Halloween party. was awful and not worth remembering. not romantic at all.

• Yea 0_0 may be u felt like kissing a monster bz its a Halloween party right 0_o

• mine i was 14 almost 15 and i was at a wimming party and aftr we got out the pool i was realy cold and so this guy (my crush) ask if i wanted to sit with him so i did and he wrapped hiw towel around both of us and then everyone else went inside and it just happened... it wasn't awkward i guess cause we didn't rush it it just happened lol and weve ben dating 3 years now so i guess you can say it was a pretty magical moment lol

• Ahaaaa, best of luck with that then ;)

• Actually went on a third date with a great guy yesterday. I was leaving, we hugged, I pulled away to break the hug just as he apparently started leaning in for a kiss. I didn't realize or expect it, so I just stood there, said something about how his brother (who was in one of the shows we went to) did a really good job, and awkwardly walked away.
    I wanted the earth to swallow me up. I feel like I really messed up.

• Bahahahax :p don't worry.. may be the next time ;) cute though :p

• It was just a first kiss. Not cute or romatic. Maybe awkward a little. I was dissepponted from my first kiss and from that guy.

• More from Girls
    1